Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
ZepHead315

Here is my own complete version of Seattle 1973

About a month ago, I was inspired to create my own version of the 1973 Seattle show. To my knowledge at least (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), the only version of this show that uses the Departee recording as the main source (with the soundboard and other AUD tape patched to fill in the gaps) is the Graf Zeppelin CD set. I'm not sure how that version is patched, but it surprised me how so few releases seem to use this recording. So, I essentially used the Departee recording as my primary source, and patched it with the soundboard for the first 2/3rds of the show, and the 2nd TDOLZ audience source for the last third of the show. This included patching the brief dropouts in Celebration Day and the beginning of No Quarter.

I did NOT alter the recordings (through EQ or what have you) in any way. All I meant to do was to have the most complete version of this show in the best sound possible. I am a complete amateur at this, so go easy on me! :P

I tried posting it on Youtube, but a couple of songs got blocked, so here is a Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_aI0hm2z6AUoazKuqwrWSvKqd38wlnLR

Feel free to tell me what you think! Also, does anyone know how I can share this on other sites such as Black Beauty? I tried the email icon on that site but it doesn't seem to work. I'd love to share this with as many people as I can (assuming you all like it of course, haha!).