Led Zeppelin Clothing and Whatnot.

kingzoso

In the past two months I have ordered and received over 75 different Led Zeppelin T-shirts, Led Zeppelin pendants, Led Zeppelin books and Led Zeppelin keychains.  Well over $1500 in Led Zeppelin merchandise.  All on E-bay.  

I guess my point is that I am very proud to spend my money on any and all things Led Zeppelin.  Of the dozens of things I bought, I really like my new ZOSO hoodies (yes plural, I  bought three ZOSO hoodies in Black, White and Gray). 

I have never been one to wear pendants, but I am Rocking a ZOSO Necklace.

All My Love to the "Mighty Led Zeppelin".  

1 hour ago, babysquid said:

Wow do you have any non Zeppelin related apparel or are you Zep all the way through to your bron yr aur boxers and JPJ signature sock suspenders?

Ha! Funny you should ask that, I am trying to make it so I have enough Zep gear to wear every day. A dozen shirts and 2 pairs shorts, it's a good start.

2 hours ago, kingzoso said:

In the past two months I have ordered and received over 75 different Led Zeppelin T-shirts, Led Zeppelin pendants, Led Zeppelin books and Led Zeppelin keychains.  Well over $1500 in Led Zeppelin merchandise.  All on E-bay.  

I guess my point is that I am very proud to spend my money on any and all things Led Zeppelin.  Of the dozens of things I bought, I really like my new ZOSO hoodies (yes plural, I  bought three ZOSO hoodies in Black, White and Gray). 

I have never been one to wear pendants, but I am Rocking a ZOSO Necklace.

All My Love to the "Mighty Led Zeppelin".  

Go hard kingzoso!  Wish I had that kinda disposable income.

14 hours ago, babysquid said:

Wow do you have any non Zeppelin related apparel or are you Zep all the way through to your bron yr aur boxers and JPJ signature sock suspenders?

I am Zeppelin all the way with a couple of Rush and more than a couple of Saint Louis Cardinals shirts thrown in.  

12 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Is your place emulated with Led Zeppelin?? If I came over would I immediately see Led Zeppelin all over the walls?? I like that kind of stuff!!

I like that kind of stuff too but I don't have Led Zeppelin all over my walls, however, due to my numerous recent purchases, I have Led Zeppelin all over my closets.

The Led Zeppelin books I mentioned in my initial post, but did not name, are (in particular order):

"Light and Shade": Conversations with Jimmy Page.

"Led Zeppelin on Led Zeppelin":  Interviews and Encounters.

"Robert Plant":  The Voice That Sailed the Zeppelin.

"Led Zeppelin":  The Oral History of the World's Greatest Rock Band.

"Led Zeppelin":  All the Albums, All the Songs.

"Robert Plant":  A Life.

"No Quarter":  The Three Lives of Jimmy Page.

"Led Zeppelin":  Day by Day.

...and lastly, "Jimmy Page" By Jimmy Page.  

These are the books of Led Zeppelin that I have not read yet.  I am currently halfway through "No Quarter" and "A Life".  (Yes, I am reading both books concurrently).

At last count, I had 84 Zep t-shirts, over 1,000 books and magazines, hundreds of boots and various collector's items including all of the framed memorabilia from attending the O2 concert. I've been a collector since 1983 and it's an addiction that I call "Zepilepsy"

IMG_0147.JPG

On 1/21/2018 at 3:01 PM, Victor said:

Thought I'd share one of my garments..... My Mum made it for me in 1975 and I wore it at Earls Court that year....for some reason it no longer fits!

DSC00033.thumb.JPG.040b94311996dcf5585b8b69f7769735.JPG

On 1/22/2018 at 2:05 AM, gibsonfan159 said:

That patchwork quilt though.

Agreed. I'd take the quilt and the jumper.

Seems like as good a thread as any to ask a couple questions....

Has anyone ever ordered any clothing like t-shirts/sweatshirts from this official site ?  Wondering if a large is truly a large, quality, and shrinkage rate....etc. 

Has anyone ever unsealed the t-shirt that came with the deluxe edition of TSRTS ? 

Edited by Bong-Man

On 21/01/2018 at 8:01 PM, Victor said:

Thought I'd share one of my garments..... My Mum made it for me in 1975 and I wore it at Earls Court that year....for some reason it no longer fits!

DSC00033.thumb.JPG.040b94311996dcf5585b8b69f7769735.JPG

I love this. Your Mum was so cool to have done this for you. I lost my own Mum last year and things like this remind me of how truly wonderful Mums are. 

5 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Seems like as good a thread as any to ask a couple questions....

Has anyone ever ordered any clothing like t-shirts/sweatshirts from this official site ?  Wondering if a large is truly a large, quality, and shrinkage rate....etc. 

Has anyone ever unsealed the t-shirt that came with the deluxe edition of TSRTS ? 

I ordered a couple of t-shirts off this official website a couple of years ago and was totally happy with the size being what it is supposed to be and doesn't shrink. I unsealed the t-shirt that came with the deluxe edition of TSRTS and it was an extra large.

• 4 weeks later...

I just purchased 15 more Lrd Zeppelin shirts on E-bay.  15 different Led Zeppelin T-shirts.  Once I get these Led Zeppelin T-shirts I will have rroughy 90 shirts of Led Zeppelin.  90 different shirts.  I can go every day in the Summer wearing a different and  awesome shirt by the Greatest Band of All-Time.

This current purchases was for approxiately $315.

Edited by kingzoso

9 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I finally found a John Paul Jones Symbol t-shirt to complete my other Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and Bonzo shirts.  

I also purchased a Jimmy Page Outrider long sleeve shirt with the Iconic JP Logo.

You may not want to check your bank statement after all of this! :o

5 hours ago, SuperDave said:

You may not want to check your bank statement after all of this! :o

I know, right but I have been saving up a little bit for purchases like these.  I just about wore out the 10 or so Led Zeppelin T-shirts I have had for years.  I now have more LZ shirts than I ever imagined; which is a good thing.

2 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I know, right but I have been saving up a little bit for purchases like these.  I just about wore out the 10 or so Led Zeppelin T-shirts I have had for years.  I now have more LZ shirts than I ever imagined; which is a good thing.

It's all good and I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of it all.  It's money well spent!

I've been eyeballing this one. Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/282067560986

I have to say, Zep doesn't have a whole lot of appealing shirts. They're all either too much, or too basic. The 77 tour shirts have fallen into the poser/Walmart attire category. Anything with the hermit looks too off center. I gave my favorite one away to my sister a few years back and haven't seen one since. It was white and had the first album cover on front and the back of the third album on the back. 

47 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I've been eyeballing this one. Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/282067560986

I have to say, Zep doesn't have a whole lot of appealing shirts. They're all either too much, or too basic. The 77 tour shirts have fallen into the poser/Walmart attire category. Anything with the hermit looks too off center. I gave my favorite one away to my sister a few years back and haven't seen one since. It was white and had the first album cover on front and the back of the third album on the back. 

I bought 2 of those.  One short sleeve and one long sleeve.   I just went in my closet and counted a total of 23 different short sleeve, long sleeve and/or hoodies with a picture of Jimmy Page, ZOSO and/or Jimmy Page/ZOSO.  Just like the one you added the link to.

I should be ashamed as big of a Led Zeppelin fan I am, I have very few shirts. :o Two of "Celebration Day", one of TSRTS included in the box set and perhaps one more.  Need to get more.  So many bootlegs and other stuff but not much in this area.

What are your recommendations for Zeppelin shirts out of curiosity as far as what you like?  Everyone feel free to say what are your faves! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, SuperDave said:

I should be ashamed as big of a Led Zeppelin fan I am, I have very few shirts. :o Two of "Celebration Day", one of TSRTS included in the box set and perhaps one more.  Need to get more.  So many bootlegs and other stuff but not much in this area.

What are your recommendations for Zeppelin shirts out of curiosity as far as what you like?  Everyone feel free to say what are your faves! :thumbsup:

For me, it should be obvious that I prefer anything Jimmy Page or ZOSO related shirts.  After that I like LZ shirts that have Led Zeppelin and Their 4 Symbols on it, preferably both.  Of these I have 16 of them (all new and have yet to be worn in public).  After that I have 3 short sleeve shirts of John Bonham, one shirt of Robert's symbol and, on its way, 1 shirt of Jonesy's symbol (it took some time to find that one, but I found it nonetheless). 

As I mentioned in a recent previous post I am expecting a further 15 different Led Zeppelin or Related" shirts.  One of those that I am highly anticipating is a Jimmy Page black sweatshirt with the Iconic JP Logo from His Outrider tour.  

All In all, I have spent well over $2,000 in Led Zeppelin shirts, etc...pendants and books in the past few months.  

If you have some extra money to spend, why not spend it on things that you Love.  

Extra money, eBay and credit cards can provide a wealth of pleasure if you have the means and tenacity to do so.

(By the way, this post was not directed at you, SupetDave).  Just to those that happen to read this.

LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN!!! (and the Saint Louis Cardinals)...