Led Zeppelin Clothing and Whatnot.

kingzoso

I have about 10 but am always on the lookout for them. And I agree the official ones are too plain or too much. Not very creative IMHO.

I really dig this one, might actually order it...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-JIMMY-PAGE-Led-Zeppelin-Album-Logo-ZOSO-Mens-Black-T-Shirt-Size-S-to-3XL/282061630406?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D47301%26meid%3D4ea88ef5a5394992ad9f0c2664a6fe0a%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D282088932417%26itm%3D282061630406&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Jeeeeeeeez - just looked around ebay, there are tons. And really cool ones....

Edited by rm2551

13 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I have about 10 but am always on the lookout for them. And I agree the official ones are too plain or too much. Not very creative IMHO.

I really dig this one, might actually order it...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-JIMMY-PAGE-Led-Zeppelin-Album-Logo-ZOSO-Mens-Black-T-Shirt-Size-S-to-3XL/282061630406?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D47301%26meid%3D4ea88ef5a5394992ad9f0c2664a6fe0a%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D282088932417%26itm%3D282061630406&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Jeeeeeeeez - just looked around ebay, there are tons. And really cool ones....

I have that one as well.  Yes, there is a lot of cool and different Led Zeppelin shirts available on eBay.  That is why I bought so manyi, because of the variety.

6 hours ago, SuperDave said:

Nice info and as I said it is money well spent with some you cherish and love so much like Led Zeppelin.

Again, you are correct, it is money well spent. Tonight I received 3 more LZ shirts that I bought on eBay.  I am soon expecting 12 more in the next couple of days. I also bought a couple of Led Zeppelin necklaces of that only cost about $10.

On 2/27/2018 at 2:39 AM, kingzoso said:

Again, you are correct, it is money well spent. Tonight I received 3 more LZ shirts that I bought on eBay.  I am soon expecting 12 more in the next couple of days. I also bought a couple of Led Zeppelin necklaces of that only cost about $10.

At the rate you're going, you'll need a separate room devoted to all of this!

6 hours ago, SuperDave said:

At the rate you're going, you'll need a separate room devoted to all of this!

I am not bragging about all the almost 75+ (I said 90 or so if you counted the books and things I mentioned in my initial post).   Again, I just went into my closet and counted 79 Led Zeppelin T-shirts.  I still have 12 more that have already been "shipped".  The math is simple.  I will have a total of 91 t-shirts (with about 5-8 duplicates).  

I am now on Amazon Prime seeing what they have.  I just added 2 to my cart. 

Once I figure out how to take pictures on my phone and upload them to this awesome website, I will post them to show that I "Mean Business" and proudly display the (at least) 100 Led Zeppelin T-shirts that I have purchased in the past few months.  Probably well over $3,000 but that is not the point for me.  My point is to wear these shirts and wear them with Pride, which I do everytime.  

Edited to add:  SupeeDave, I  have a decent size walk-in closet but I had to move a lot of  my regular shirts to another room to accommdate my influx of, well, you know what.  

Edited by kingzoso

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 3:01 PM, Victor said:

Thought I'd share one of my garments..... My Mum made it for me in 1975 and I wore it at Earls Court that year....for some reason it no longer fits!

DSC00033.thumb.JPG.040b94311996dcf5585b8b69f7769735.JPG

That is so freaking cool. I'd wear that with a button up shirt even if the arms stuck out. You know sort of like pages half zoso sweater in those famous pictures. 

If you get a Zeppelin tattoo, then can wear them all of the time, even in the shower!!

I don't have any tats... just not my thing.

Speaking of Led Zeppelin clothing.... the shirt/smock, whatever you call it, that Robert wore on the '75 Tour looked a lot, in it's style, like the "shirt" my 16 year old girlfriend wore to the Dallas show in 1973. We were sitting 3rd row back, and for the CB encore we went and stood at the front center of the floor, and no one else was standing there. I know Robert got a good look at my girlfriend and her attire.

I think that Robert was inspired by what he saw my girlfriend wearing that night.

Here's a "Jimmy" themed sweater I have:

Hvfpb3b.jpg

Edited by The Rover

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

So I ordered the Silverdome concert anniversary t-shirt from this website at the beginning of February.  Took Live Nation until now to tell me it was no longer being produced.  Bummer....no 40 year swag for me !  :(

Do you mean this one?

https://store.ledzeppelin.com/products/led-zeppelin-pontiac-silverdome-event-natural-t-shirt

21 hours ago, sam_webmaster said:

looks like it's currently only available in 'small' size.

Thanks for checking.  Just for the record, this is what they sent me.

Thank you for your order. We regret that the item LZE55703-L you requested is not being produced by the manufacturer. All orders that have included this item will have the item removed. You won't be billed for this merchandise. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not Led Zeppelin Clothing but I recently ordered 5 different Rush T-shirts and 5 different DIO T-shirts.  

If anyone is in the Dallas/Plano ,Texas area and sees a good-looking man wearing a Led Zeppelin, Rush or RonnieJames Dio  shirt, say hello.  I will buy you multiple beers and enjoy engaging in good conversation.  That is how cool of a person I am.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a Zeppelin sweatshirt at Knebworth in 79. I used to wear it a lot for a few years, but its since shrunk in the wash (well, that's my excuse anyway). Its one of those beige ones with a kind of stamp on there like on In Through The Outdoor. And a  big Swan Song thing on the back. I've seen these on ebay and the seller is usually asking for several hundred £s. Crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

I do think.that I over did it ordering well over 85  different Led Zeppelin T-shirts.  Not to mention about 15 other t-shirts by Rush. DIO, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.  I work a lot so obviously I can't wear them at work.  It would take me well over a year from now to wear and display all these Awesome Shirts in a public environment.  

Edited by kingzoso

I need some serious help.  I cannot stop buying stuff on Amazon and E-Bay.  I just received a Led Zeppelin T-shirt today that I bought and received a month ago.  So now I have a few duplicate t-shirts of Led Zeppelin.  I am more concerned of buying duplicate shirts than I am paying for shirts (or whatever) that I already have.

I just counted (again) and I have 100 new Led Zeppelin T-shirts.  If I count Dio, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and Rush shirts, I have bought and accumulated over 115 shirts in less than 12 months.  This does not include the over 20-25 New Dvds that I have bought in the past 3 months. 

I am very Thankful that I have a good job that I am able to drink every night and get paid to buy all this stuff.  

Edited by kingzoso

May be a good idea to organize all of your orders on a pc in a folder and then you can check these and know what you have ordered.  May want to put the shirts into categories for bands.  If Zep by tours, album designs etc.  Just a suggestion and may help you alleviate some of the duplication.  Can always sell the dups on Ebay or whatever.

On 5/28/2018 at 5:29 PM, SuperDave said:

May be a good idea to organize all of your orders on a pc in a folder and then you can check these and know what you have ordered.  May want to put the shirts into categories for bands.  If Zep by tours, album designs etc.  Just a suggestion and may help you alleviate some of the duplication.  Can always sell the dups on Ebay or whatever.

Thanks for the good advice SuperDave.  All these shirts I have bought. I wash them before I wear them.  I am going to keep all of them.  I Love Led Zeppelin.

I just ordered 5 shirts pertaining to "Breaking Bad" And 2 shirts with the "Sopranos" logo 

Total cost was about  $113.00.

I do think that I have I have a real (but good) problem in that I can buy all these shirts (and Dvds),  it seems that My problem is that I  can't wear the over 125 shirts that I bought this year.  I buy these shirts to wear in public. I have about 75 Led Zeppelin, Dio, Iron Maiden. and Judas Priest shirts that I have had for a couple of months thatI have not even worn yet in a public environment.

Okay, so this is not Led Zeppelin related, but I just received 7 shirts that I bought on eBay, all shirts with "Breaking Bad" And "Heisenberg" Logos. "Br Ba".  I also purchased 5 Sopranos shirts that I will receive in the next few days.  On top of all that, I just ordered 7 different  "Game of Thrones" Shirts (all on E-bay). 

All said and done, I have bought over 135 shirts of all of My  favorite shows/groups/etc...

How great is that?  Money to buy what I Want to display in Public 

LED ZEPPELIN 

RUSH

Dio

Iron Maiden 

Judas Priest 

Breaking Bad 

The Sopranos

GAME of THRONES...

23 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

Okay, so this is not Led Zeppelin related, but I just received 7 shirts that I bought on eBay, all shirts with "Breaking Bad" And "Heisenberg" Logos. "Br Ba".  I also purchased 5 Sopranos shirts that I will receive in the next few days.  On top of all that, I just ordered 7 different  "Game of Thrones" Shirts (all on E-bay). 

All said and done, I have bought over 135 shirts of all of My  favorite shows/groups/etc...

How great is that?  Money to buy what I Want to display in Public 

LED ZEPPELIN 

RUSH

Dio

Iron Maiden 

Judas Priest 

Breaking Bad 

The Sopranos

GAME of THRONES...

Were the Mary Tyler Moore ones sold out?

Edited by Boleskinner

10 hours ago, Boleskinner said:

Were the Mary Tyler Moore ones sold out?

If I was a fan of that show I would probably but a few shirts.  Unfortunately I have never seen the Mary Tyler Moore show.  

Edited by kingzoso