Led Zeppelin's Music Brings A Whole Lotta Love For Cancer Patient

SuperDave

This is quite interesting and what the band's music did for this woman while going through chemo for breast cancer.  She's been a fan for years but while suffering through her disease she rediscovered them and saw them in a different light and appreciates them so much more now. 

It's an article plus a video interview with this amazing woman with a lot of Zep's music in the background and video of Zep as well.  Great news piece and if this doesn't hit you in your heart as a person or a Zeppelin fan as well I'll be surprised!  It's quite moving!  Just shows you what great music can do for you and help rehabilitate you.  Don't know what else to say about this.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/life/cancer-patient-rediscovers-whole-lotta-love-for-led-zeppelins-music-during-treatment/77-517473626

I wasn't sure if this belongs here or on "Ramble On" so feel free to move it if that's where it should be Sam.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, SuperDave said:

This is quite interesting and what the band's music did for this woman while going through chemo for breast cancer.  She's been a fan for years but while suffering through her disease she rediscovered them and saw them in a different light and appreciates them so much more now. 

It's an article plus a video interview with this amazing woman with a lot of Zep's music in the background and video of Zep as well.  Great news piece and if this doesn't hit you in your heart as a person or a Zeppelin fan as well I'll be surprised!  It's quite moving!  Just shows you what great music can do for you and help rehabilitate you.  Don't know what else to say about this.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/life/cancer-patient-rediscovers-whole-lotta-love-for-led-zeppelins-music-during-treatment/77-517473626

I wasn't sure if this belongs here or on "Ramble On" so feel free to move it if that's where it should be Sam.

Thanks.

Thanks for posting this.  It was very uplifting and inspirational. 

I love the fact that this cancer survivor mentions "In the Light" because, to Me, "In the Light" is the Greatest Song of All-Time.  

I hope that she lives a good and long life discovering everything there is to know about the "Mighty Led Zeppelin". 

If she ever needs any help, I can help her because I consider myself a somewhat good authority of and on  Led Zeppelin, Their Music and Their History.  

Archived