Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LedZeppfan1977

2018 MLB season thread

Hey all.   I am going in for surgery on March 26.  I am wondering if Paul or Sean is running the contest this year?  I may put my entries in early if we are going to do the contest.?  I think we should?  What say all of ye?

^^ Yeah, I'll probably get to the MLB contest sometime next month. As for the actual season, have not seen many of the headlines--aside from Darvish going to the Cubs. Have no idea what shape my Mets are in or what expectations for the coming season--maybe those damn Nationals will win the East, again.

Edited by paul carruthers

Jesus, snow is still on the ground. Hahaha. Why in such a rush to see your Orioles fail again, Rick? 😜

32 minutes ago, Strider said:

Jesus, snow is still on the ground. Hahaha. Why in such a rush to see your Orioles fail again, Rick? 😜

Hey now!  Stop...telling the truth... 

22 hours ago, Strider said:

Just not sure if I will be around when the season starts?  Depends on how things go.  So I will wait on you guys to post.  As for Paul's post, I feel the same way.  I have looked at the depth chart and we need to pick up a quality starter.  But I do like our lineup  I would not count the Orioles out.  

Does anyone know if the former Yankees skipper is still interested in managing?  Has he been hired?

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

22 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Orioles have started making moves and one Manny Machado is still wearing the black and orange.   Bring it on bitch's

We will. Yankees will win the World Series in 2018.  You heard it here first!