2018 MLB season thread

LedZeppfan1977

On 9/18/2018 at 1:10 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am not so sure about that.  They picked up many young talented players for Machado, Schoop, Britton Brach, O'day, etc.  They basically traded the farm.  You have no idea what will happen in two years or even next year.  The Whit Sox did the same thing and they are starting to show signs.  Baltimore will not be bad for years as you say.  Lets not forget, they were in the ALCS just 3 years ago.  St Louis can have a Wild Card, which I do not see them getting over the Brewers by the way.  And you have Colorado right there also.  I still say the Dodgers and Red Sox will be the series, unless the Astros or Indians can knock them off.  Having Machado and Bellinger together is a hell of a combo

I agree with the Red Sucks vs Dodgers WS call...and I applaud you to show such restraint in your response to the post you quoted. Your a fan through thick and thin. Respect. 👊🏼

On 9/19/2018 at 11:03 PM, Walter said:

I agree with the Red Sucks vs Dodgers WS call...and I applaud you to show such restraint in your response to the post you quoted. Your a fan through thick and thin. Respect. 👊🏼

Thanks Walter.  He is trying his best to push my buttons.  Unlike my other teams in Buffalo, they do have a few World Series titles.  And ours were not tainted by steroids.  Like that guy, um, Mark McGuire.  Remember him King?

On 9/21/2018 at 12:07 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Thanks Walter.  He is trying his best to push my buttons.  Unlike my other teams in Buffalo, they do have a few World Series titles.  And ours were not tainted by steroids.  Like that guy, um, Mark McGuire.  Remember him King?

I remember.  I was living in Saint Louis at that time.

For tonight I need the Cardinals to defeat the Brewers, the Phillies to defeat the Rockies and the Pirates to beat the Cubs.  

8 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

I remember.  I was living in Saint Louis at that time.

For tonight I need the Cardinals to defeat the Brewers, the Phillies to defeat the Rockies and the Pirates to beat the Cubs.  

For your parlay?  LOL.  I need the Astros for mine.  Had the Lions on there.  Your boys are fine Bonger

On 9/29/2018 at 10:43 PM, paul carruthers said:

Wow, I think I may wet myself if Kluber faces Verlander in Game 1...

^_^

How about these playoff games today?  Milwaukee has played better than the Cubs of late for sure.  And outhitting them 6-1 in a 1-1 game.  I just hope the Dodgers win later.  But it is no lock.  Colorado has had one hell of a season

The Angels have their most important decision in this century facing them now that Mike Scioscia has finally stepped down as manager. Thanks for the memories (and the 2002 World Series Championship) Mike but your best days were long gone.

The Angels have to get this next manager hire right. They cannot afford to muck it up. If they do and the Angels continue to flounder, then you can kiss Mike Trout goodbye. He'll go to the Yankees or Cubs or somebody. 

2 minutes ago, Walter said:

Junior was just asking, “how can a team lose 115 games?”.  Care to explain??

Um... they sucked?  

Tell Junior to stop being such a smart-ass as such a young age  😜 Also, tell him I said hi :D 

Archived