What Do You Want The Announcement Today To Be?

gibsonfan159

WHAT DO YOU WANT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY TO BE?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU WANT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY TO BE?

• Live album of first tour
    • Bath 1970
    • Madison Square Garden 1970
    • Japan 1971
    • Official Southampton release
    • Official Earls Court release
    • LA 1977
    • Pontiac Silverdome Video
    • Reunion/Tour

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

With you there man. How's things anyway? All well with the family after the last time?

Cheers for asking. Well the missus had a month in the mind health hospital, she's on new meds which seem to be working so that's good. My son is now on dialysis four times a week, he's now on a transplant list. It's his own fault really, I did tell him often that sweets, cakes, fizzy drinks etc were bad for him but he did not listen, he's paying for it now.. Thank fook for the NHS, I shudder to think what all this has cost..

28 minutes ago, JTM said:

Cheers for asking. Well the missus had a month in the mind health hospital, she's on new meds which seem to be working so that's good. My son is now on dialysis four times a week, he's now on a transplant list. It's his own fault really, I did tell him often that sweets, cakes, fizzy drinks etc were bad for him but he did not listen, he's paying for it now.. Thank fook for the NHS, I shudder to think what all this has cost..

Good to hear dude. Read anything about CBD products? Suppose to be excellent for "mind" issues and general relaxing. 

On 27/02/2018 at 3:03 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Good to hear dude. Read anything about CBD products? Suppose to be excellent for "mind" issues and general relaxing. 

She no longer partakes since they introduced tests at her work. I will say though that her episodes have become more frequent since she gave up. Going back about ten years I wanted to give up because of the low quality product that was around she asked me to carry on beacause she felt that having  a toke made her feel more stable. So much for the so called experts that say people with a pre disposition to mental illness illness should avoid the “evil weed”. Maybe for some but in some cases a little bit of what takes your fancy can be beneficial.

Archived