Well its Josh Allen time in Buffalo tomorrow.  I am not buying into this San Diego team coming 3000 miles and laying 8.5 points on our field.  That  to me is a gift.  The Bills will play D tomorrow and our secondary will give Rivers hell.  Poyer, Hyde, D White, and now they have this kid Edmunds and they have help for Hughes on the front. San Diego got their butts kicked at home in a game everyone thought they would win.  Bring em on.  Ill take that 8 points to the bank.  In fact, I doubt Ill need them.  Bills win.  Jags win.  And Rams win going away

How the hell do I lose my flat bet on the fucking Raiders?  How Sean?  :wall: New England lost by the same score my Bills lost by.  So you see, ITS EARLY FOLKS.    I like this kid Allen.  As for my 2nd fav, the LA Rams, at last check they were doing a number on the Cardinals.  So I do have something to cheer for this year as the Bills rebilled.  

21 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Roughing the passer ... really???!!?? 

I was busy watching the Raiders choke against the Broncos but I am assuming you are referring to that ridiculous call on Clay Matthews in the Green Bay-Minnesota game? That call is a joke.

If that is 'roughing the passer' they might as well put flags on them and call it 'flag football'. It was a stupid rule change and it's going to lead to a lot more dumb calls like that and disgruntled fans.

Can anybody kick the ball? Minnesota and Cleveland should fire their kickers...they should have fired them immediately after the games yesterday. The Raiders missed an extra point that ended up costing them. It didn't seem like it at the time when they had a 12-point lead, but then the wheels came off the Raiders defense and let the Broncos steal the game.

I was sick. It's one thing to get beat by the better team....like the Rams in week one. You expect that. But losing a game you should have won in that fashion is gut-churning. At least Carr and Cooper looked a lot better. Maybe Gruden can still fix the offense but the defense is in a sorry state. They better get some great players from those picks they traded Khalil Mack for.

Maybe this is the year both New England and Pittsburgh slide? Are we ready for a Kansas City vs. Jacksonville AFC Title Game?

Buffalo and Detroit and Arizona...your coaches should already be on the hot seat.

There is an L7 song called "Non-existent Patricia" that I think of whenever I see Matt Patricia on the Detroit Lions sideline in his backwards hat. It seems incredible but it appears that he has already lost his team. They don't seem to care at all.

If so, Matt Patricia would join a long list of Belichick assistants that failed as soon as they left New England. What's the word on the Detroit street, Bong-Man?

12 hours ago, Strider said:

There is an L7 song called "Non-existent Patricia" that I think of whenever I see Matt Patricia on the Detroit Lions sideline in his backwards hat. It seems incredible but it appears that he has already lost his team. They don't seem to care at all.

If so, Matt Patricia would join a long list of Belichick assistants that failed as soon as they left New England. What's the word on the Detroit street, Bong-Man?

Apathy

15 hours ago, Strider said:

Patricia never had them to begin with. The Lions players phoned it in throughout the pre-season. It continued once the season began and they got their asses handed to them at home on a Monday night by a rookie QB and weak team. So I don't see Patricia as a failure, I see him as someone who committed career suicide by taking a Head Coach job with what is arguably the most inept professional football franchise in the world. One thing is for certain, this season ended before it began and now it is only going to become a dumpster fire.

^^^ Yeah, I don't have the figures handy, but I believe Detroit has the worst playoff record of any team in the Super Bowl era...maybe even the worst regular season record, too. Cleveland is probably their main competition in futility. But even Cleveland has won some playoff games and made it to the AFC Championship Game (this was before they loaded up and snuck off to Baltimore).

1 hour ago, Strider said:

^^^ Yeah, I don't have the figures handy, but I believe Detroit has the worst playoff record of any team in the Super Bowl era...maybe even the worst regular season record, too. Cleveland is probably their main competition in futility. But even Cleveland has won some playoff games and made it to the AFC Championship Game (this was before they loaded up and snuck off to Baltimore).

The Raiders should have won that game.  As for coach's on the hot seat, no way would Buffalo or Cleveland be in that category right now.  The Bills have a new and very young QB.  The Browns almost beat New Orleans and have a tie in Pittsburgh.  They have not played bad at all.  They will win some games for sure. I would be worried if I were Pittsburgh.  Its a long season.  What is worse than the Bills being 0-2 is having to go into Minnesota and Green Bay back to back weeks.  I will cheer for the Rams while Allen develops.  New England is at the end of their rope also. 

On 9/17/2018 at 12:35 PM, Strider said:

I was busy watching the Raiders choke against the Broncos but I am assuming you are referring to that ridiculous call on Clay Matthews in the Green Bay-Minnesota game? That call is a joke.

If that is 'roughing the passer' they might as well put flags on them and call it 'flag football'. It was a stupid rule change and it's going to lead to a lot more dumb calls like that and disgruntled fans.

Can anybody kick the ball? Minnesota and Cleveland should fire their kickers...they should have fired them immediately after the games yesterday. The Raiders missed an extra point that ended up costing them. It didn't seem like it at the time when they had a 12-point lead, but then the wheels came off the Raiders defense and let the Broncos steal the game.

I was sick. It's one thing to get beat by the better team....like the Rams in week one. You expect that. But losing a game you should have won in that fashion is gut-churning. At least Carr and Cooper looked a lot better. Maybe Gruden can still fix the offense but the defense is in a sorry state. They better get some great players from those picks they traded Khalil Mack for.

Maybe this is the year both New England and Pittsburgh slide? Are we ready for a Kansas City vs. Jacksonville AFC Title Game?

Buffalo and Detroit and Arizona...your coaches should already be on the hot seat.

Yes, the Clay Matthews hit..it was a text book tackle.  This league may become unwatchable if the rule changes continue down this path. 

Archived