Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ZepHead315

Best version of Vancouver 3/19/75

I did a search of the forum and couldn't really find much discussion on this. What's the best version of this show to get? I've heard praise for the "Snow Jobs" release and mixed reviews for "Northern Exposure". Is the definitive version one of those two, or is it something else? Thanks in advance.

I got it packaged with the 3/20 show as Snow Blind and it sounds great to me.

I think the Liquid Led versions are the best for both 3/19/75 and 3/20/75.  A shame that LL dropped off the map before the release of the Seattle 3/21/75 soundboard. Would've been nice to hear his take on it.

Agree with the (emerging) consensus here: 13 (aka thir13en) and Liquid Led. I have a soft spot for 13's remaster, but Liquid Led's is more recent and perhaps very slightly more polished-sounding.

2 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Thanks everyone! Looks like I'll be seeking out the Liquid Led version.

I have it, but only on MP3. Just don’t have room on my computer for Flacs. Let me know if I can help. 

On 3/22/2018 at 9:25 PM, Xolo1974 said:

I have it, but only on MP3. Just don’t have room on my computer for Flacs. Let me know if I can help. 

No worries man. Found a download link on Guitars101. Appreciate the offer though. :)