Where Jimmy does his shopping in Tokyo

jbrum77634

Am not sure if this is completely appropriate to ask here but if necessary can anyone PM some advice to me for a planned Tokyo shopping trip?  I've been to Shinjuku several times and know the more well known places where Page and Halfin shop/visit for live stuff but just wondered if any locals/regular visitors have any more locations still trading they might share.   I'll have a tight window and I've found some labels/titles generally easier to get than others.   Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

It's been discussed here before. Enter Nishi-Shinjuku in the search function.

I've been to all the usual suspects, I wondering if there were any more tucked away or less well known either in Shinjuku or other parts of Tokyo, I guess not.

4 hours ago, jbrum77634 said:

I've been to all the usual suspects, I wondering if there were any more tucked away or less well known either in Shinjuku or other parts of Tokyo, I guess not.

I can't think of any. Back Trip changed their name and moved into a much smaller space located in the same high rise as A Perfect Circle (Beatles titles) and Crazy Mama (Rolling Stones titles). Airs has downsized into almost nothing.

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I can't think of any. Back Trip changed their name and moved into a much smaller space located in the same high rise as A Perfect Circle (Beatles titles) and Crazy Mama (Rolling Stones titles). Airs has downsized into almost nothing.

Thanks anyway, probably more wishful thinking on my part.  I thought Back Trip had closed completely so maybe I will take a quick look in there.    I can get most of the Zep stuff in Blind Faith and Pb and other bands in Lighthouse.    I've struggled to pick up some of the Wendy releases previously, Lighthouse had some, Strangelove more but that shop is very expensive.

Archived