18 YO Louise Ciccone At Pontiac '77 Show??

Tony Harden

I was reluctant to post this because it's a rumor that I was told and I can't stand by it.  I was told this though.

I was told that when she was 18 that Louise Ciccone was in the crowd at the '77 Pontiac show. 

Louise Ciccone would find fame in the '80's under the stage name - Madonna!!

I was in high school in the early - mid 1980's. Madonna was huge & I was a huge Zeppelin fan and really hated the pop music scene back then (Cindy Lauper, Wham, etc.). Now I'm not a fan of Madonna's early work, but her LP Ray Of Light (produced by William Orbit) is one of my absolute favorites. Same goes for George Michael's Listen Without Prejudice. I consider both of these LP's essential pieces of music. For me, these two records gave these artists some long over due credibility (on my part). 

On 4/10/2018 at 2:46 AM, The Only Way To Fly said:

I was in high school in the early - mid 1980's. Madonna was huge & I was a huge Zeppelin fan and really hated the pop music scene back then (Cindy Lauper, Wham, etc.). Now I'm not a fan of Madonna's early work, but her LP Ray Of Light (produced by William Orbit) is one of my absolute favorites. Same goes for George Michael's Listen Without Prejudice. I consider both of these LP's essential pieces of music. For me, these two records gave these artists some long over due credibility (on my part). 

Yes! Exactly. I am with you there in timeline / age and agree 100%

Archived