Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
gibsonfan159

Once you've collected the main collectibles, what's left to collect?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Anyone have the Crawdaddy magazine with the Burroughs interview?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SteveAJones said:

Yes.

I couldn't find any info about value on it. What's it worth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I couldn't find any info about value on it. What's it worth?

$30 to $50 USD depending on condition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see some of you guys are looking for Led Zeppelin objects. I've created a replica one by 3D printing (picture attached).

I sell it on ebay if you are interested in getting one. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-ZEPPELIN-THE-OBJECT-VERY-COOL/163016920315?hash=item25f490ccfb:g:iZwAAOSwWHZa39N2

Also, I'm sure some of you have seen the history channel show "Pawn Stars". My listing was actually featured at the beginning of the show when Rick was looking for the Object.

He wanted an original though, and paid nearly $4,000 for it.

 

IMG_8345.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are always strange things that catch the collector's eye.  Commemorative glassware, hipflasks, calendars of year's past.  It never ends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was rummaging thru my closet and found something I had forgotten I had. Promo case for Jimmy Page's "Outrider" album. Comes with a small poster, an interview cd, the album on cassette, and a video interview. Thirty years old and I doubt it is worth much. But I wouldn't sell it anyway. Although I may make it the prize to this year's NFL Pool.

20180514_124518.thumb.jpg.1a4bf5440774f6822c7739272b5f8252.jpg

20180514_124328.thumb.jpg.6ae8f758748f062fc73943f064e146cb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Strider said:

I was rummaging thru my closet and found something I had forgotten I had. Promo case for Jimmy Page's "Outrider" album. Comes with a small poster, an interview cd, the album on cassette, and a video interview. Thirty years old and I doubt it is worth much. But I wouldn't sell it anyway. Although I may make it the prize to this year's NFL Pool.

20180514_124518.thumb.jpg.1a4bf5440774f6822c7739272b5f8252.jpg

20180514_124328.thumb.jpg.6ae8f758748f062fc73943f064e146cb.jpg

Nice. I watched an mtv interview with Page a few weeks ago where he was hocking these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Strider said:

I was rummaging thru my closet and found something I had forgotten I had. Promo case for Jimmy Page's "Outrider" album. Comes with a small poster, an interview cd, the album on cassette, and a video interview. Thirty years old and I doubt it is worth much. But I wouldn't sell it anyway. Although I may make it the prize to this year's NFL Pool.

20180514_124518.thumb.jpg.1a4bf5440774f6822c7739272b5f8252.jpg

 

Geffen produced two versions, one with NTSC format VHS for the North American market and one with a PAL format VHS for UK/Europe.

They're actually worth about $125.00-$150.00. I have one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Geffen produced two versions, one with NTSC format VHS for the North American market and one with a PAL format VHS for UK/Europe.

They're actually worth about $125.00-$150.00. I have one. 

Cool. Thx for sharing. I worked in a record store in late 80s. I’ve got the JP Geffen promo cd singles (Wasting My Time, and clean promo (w/ say it play it sticker) w/ poster flats (album sized 2 sided promo card board - album cover on one side and JP symbol on back side).

R😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have to get Dreamland on vinyl to have all of Robert Plant's main releases on vinyl. Sure, I already have it on CD, but getting it on vinyl is a whole other thing as they go for a lot of money, more than any other of his main releases on vinyl, like in the $800-$1,200 range.

Edited by luvlz2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×