Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
DanelectroGod

Bootleg Unlicensed T Shirts

Just wondering, has anyone else noticed ads on Facebook selling unlicensed Zeppelin T-shirts? I’ve seen one where Robert was photoshopped in one with the lyrics to Thank You on it. 

Today I seen an ad that features all of Robert’s solo album covers on them. Wondering if Robert’s management is aware of this, or how to let them know

AA63C63C-A910-4C0E-88C2-359C5919F71A.jpeg

Loads of companies sell unlicensed Led Zeppelin t-shirts online, I think Plant's management will have better things to do than worry about this.

Like getting his next cup of lemon tea for him.

6 hours ago, DanelectroGod said:

Just wondering, has anyone else noticed ads on Facebook selling unlicensed Zeppelin T-shirts? I’ve seen one where Robert was photoshopped in one with the lyrics to Thank You on it. 

Today I seen an ad that features all of Robert’s solo album covers on them. Wondering if Robert’s management is aware of this, or how to let them know

AA63C63C-A910-4C0E-88C2-359C5919F71A.jpeg

I'd say so what, nobody has to buy them. So long as the T itself is of good quality who cares if the motif is pirate..

Posted (edited)

Not easy to say what LZ thinks of this. Personally, if I was in a band I might be delighted to see a fan wearing a self-crafted t-shirt. Then perhaps not. Selling unlicensed shirts? I wouldn't like that. Would I take legal action? I don't know. I would go over that bridge when I reach the riverside, so to speak.

Edited by Zepfan2001
one a was missing

$50 for a Robert Plant shirt? I suppose if you could pick whatever picture to put on it.