What conspiracy theories do you think are real or are ridiculous?

gibsonfan159

7 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

They never thought "She" would lose, either. :) Things change.

The producers of "Homeland" definitely didn't. President Elizabeth Keane has been "resigned" to make way for someone  more Orange Man like for season eight.

Anyway conspiracies, that Tower demolition....

Edited by JTM

6 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NagYge8fSJM

Was I talking to you? No, Gibby? No disrespect. But I will be dealing with you directly in a few.

NWO? 8K Elite Globalists - Lucifer people posing as atheists. These people are sick.

Holy shit, I know you didn't just post a YouTube conspiracy video as a rebuttal lol. Even has sci fi music in the background.

3 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Gibsonfan  is quite obviously looking to belittle anyone with a different opinion. They just want conspiracies to be brought up so they can knock em down.

But thank you for your lovely comment, Panther

To be fair, you're the one who replied to my comment about chem trails. I just thought you wanted to debate.

4 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

People can believe science from inaccurate instruments of measurements re: 25K+, yet cannot accept written history from 2K+. Will wonders ever cease.

Those people who wrote "history" used to murder the scientists because they thought they were witches. See how stupidity and ignorance works?

4 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Those people who wrote "history" used to murder the scientists because they thought they were witches. See how stupidity and ignorance works?

True. You just proved my point. History murdered scientists back then. You believe it, so do I. It's easier to believe written history than hypothesis of Radio Carbon. Thank you.

4 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Holy shit, I know you didn't just post a YouTube conspiracy video as a rebuttal lol. Even has sci fi music in the background.

Feel free to turn down the volume. It still has subs. There are videos longer and without music from the same interview. Feel free to disprove the content of the speaker.  

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

But the Illuminati is conservative. "Read my lips, new world order".

Keeping an open mind? :hysterical: How do you get "conservative" out of something called "world"ly?

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:34 AM, slave to zep said:

Gibsonfan  is quite obviously looking to belittle anyone with a different opinion. They just want conspiracies to be brought up so they can knock em down.

But thank you for your lovely comment, Panther

I know. And you're right. It's quite obvious by his juvenile behavior. ;) But I appreciate his thread nonetheless. Ignorance must be bliss. :lol: 

"SPYGATE" is real. How's this for a recent day conspiracy?

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 4 Mar 2017

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

3:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017
Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Looks like the Hussein Admin might be in trouble.

2 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Keeping an open mind? :hysterical: How do you get "conservative" out of something called "world"ly?

I know. And you're right. It's quite obvious by his juvenile behavior. ;) But I appreciate his thread nonetheless. Ignorance must be bliss. :lol: 

Thank you  ☺

• 1 month later...

I really believe that there are hyper-speed underground railways that connect to certain United States Cities.  

Of course this is Above Top Secret and obviously used for Clandestine purposes.

I am of the belief that there are Things that the United States Government does that the "average" America could not possibly comprehend.  

15 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I really believe that there are hyper-speed underground railways that connect to certain United States Cities.  

I am of the belief that there are Things that the United States Government does that the "average" America could not possibly comprehend.  

Based on what evidence?  Well, it up to you if you want to believe it.  I do not have an opinion on that one either way.  But for cost alone, its a bit of a long shot I would think.  

I do wonder about the latest possible theory on JFK's assassination?  This one where the rifle of a CIA agent discharged and accidentally fired the fatal shot that they have argued could not have come from the book depository based on the angle?

I absolutely believe that the Swedish journalist has solved the identity of Jack the Ripper.  Long dead of course, a man named Charles Allen Lechmere.  

And never doubt that we landed on the moon in the summer of 1969 and Neil Armstrong was the first human to set foot on the moon.

I do not believe that aliens have been here recently.  After studying astronomy and time and distance, its a very challenging task.  As for before we were here before the primitive man stage?  Who knows.

And when I was a kid I always thought that between the 3 classic "monsters" that have been talked about so many times, that the Loch Ness monster was the most likely to be true.  Now my vote would go to the Yeti.  Even though I think its a heck of a long shot. 

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

23 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Based on what evidence?  Well, it up to you if you want to believe it.  I do not have an opinion on that one either way.  But for cost alone, its a bit of a long shot I would think.  

I do wonder about the latest possible theory on JFK's assassination?  This one where the rifle of a CIA agent discharged and accidentally fired the fatal shot that they have argued could not have come from the book depository based on the angle?

I absolutely believe that the Swedish journalist has solved the identity of Jack the Ripper.  Long dead of course, a man named Charles Allen Lechmere.  

And never doubt that we landed on the moon in the summer of 1969 and Neil Armstrong was the first human to set foot on the moon.

I do not believe that aliens have been here recently.  After studying astronomy and time and distance, its a very challenging task.  As for before we were here before the primitive man stage?  Who knows.

And when I was a kid I always thought that between the 3 classic "monsters" that have been talked about so many times, that the Loch Ness monster was the most likely to be true.  Now my vote would go to the Yeti.  Even though I think its a heck of a long shot. 

I always believed it was some nutter who committed the crimes but being Whitechapel 1888 there are certainly plenty of potential suspects. However my best guess is there was no true Jack the Ripper. I believe three of the murders were committed by a local gang as a means to keep the local prostitutes in line and paying up. I believe Mary Kelly was not a Ripper victim as the crime was 100% different from the other so called Ripper murders.

Let's face it, Whitechapel was the shithole of shitholes during a shithole time in general in London and the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion when one considers they found dead bodies every morning in that section of town, some murdered, some just dead from god knows what as the sewage was overflowing the streets, the air was virtually unbreathable, and crime was rampant.

That is one place at one time you could not pay me enough to want to go back to.

18 minutes ago, IpMan said:

I always believed it was some nutter who committed the crimes but being Whitechapel 1888 there are certainly plenty of potential suspects. However my best guess is there was no true Jack the Ripper. I believe three of the murders were committed by a local gang as a means to keep the local prostitutes in line and paying up. I believe Mary Kelly was not a Ripper victim as the crime was 100% different from the other so called Ripper murders.

Let's face it, Whitechapel was the shithole of shitholes during a shithole time in general in London and the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion when one considers they found dead bodies every morning in that section of town, some murdered, some just dead from god knows what as the sewage was overflowing the streets, the air was virtually unbreathable, and crime was rampant.

That is one place at one time you could not pay me enough to want to go back to.

I wont argue with you on the fact it was and likely still is, a shit hole.  But the case against Charles Allen Cross Lechmere is beyond compelling.   He can be linked and placed at every crime scene.  I am sure beyond any doubt, after seeing the evidence put forth by the "Swedish journalist and the British judge, it was him.  

23 hours ago, kingzoso said:

That would explain the BOOMS, the sounds in the air above.

If there were something as advanced as what you say, they must have been intended for future purposes.

Why Clandestine, kingzoso?

7 hours ago, JTM said:

The theory that Dianne Spencer wasn't bumped off..

I dunno about that one as the method of her death was not exactly what a hit squad would try due to way too many possibilities. Causing a wreck in those tunnels did not guarantee death first of all and second, the hit squad could have just as easily killed themselves in the process. 

Side note: As much as I admired Diana for her good works she was also a very complicated person and no angel. Why would she associate, much less become engaged to Dodi El Fayed? The guy was s scumbag coke addict with very dubious business associations. The whole thing was just weird.

Edited by IpMan

On 7/7/2018 at 12:18 AM, apantherfrommd said:

That would explain the BOOMS, the sounds in the air above.

If there were something as advanced as what you say, they must have been intended for future purposes.

Why Clandestine, kingzoso?

The Booms are a mystery for sure. I try to keep up with all the "boom" or "trumpet" reports as the filter their way into YouTube. I find it fascinating!

late to this discussion after a long absence but here is my list:

JFK:  it was Oswald on his own

Moon Landing: real

other life in outer space:  none that is intelligent-- if at all

pyramids: built by the Egyptians on their own

OJ: did it

9/11: Al Queda terrorists

WMDs in Iraq: Saddam moved them to Syria

Al Gore: full of shit, climate change is natural

pot: gateway drug

chemtrails: (see above- pot is a gateway drug)

Vince Foster: killed by the Clintons

flat earth:  (pot is a gateway drug)

pro wresting: fake

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, IpMan said:

I dunno about that one as the method of her death was not exactly what a hit squad would try due to way too many possibilities. Causing a wreck in those tunnels did not guarantee death first of all and second, the hit squad could have just as easily killed themselves in the process. 

Side note: As much as I admired Diana for her good works she was also a very complicated person and no angel. Why would she associate, much less become engaged to Dodi El Fayed? The guy was s scumbag coke addict with very dubious business associations. The whole thing was just weird.

I agree a "staged" accident would have an unpredictable outcome but "Lady Di's" cards were marked. Her relationship with Dodi could have caused all kinds of complications, pregnancy for one. The possibility that the future King of England could have a half bro/sis to someone of Dodi's background/culture/religion ? It was never going to be allowed to happen. In my opinion the order was given, an "accident waiting to happen".

45 minutes ago, kipper said:

late to this discussion after a long absence but here is my list:

JFK:  it was Oswald on his own...    NO

Moon Landing: real  ..       YES

other life in outer space:  none that is intelligent-- if at all …  ?

pyramids: built by the Egyptians on their own …  YES

OJ: did it.....DEFO

9/11: Al Queda terrorists.... NO

WMDs in Iraq: Saddam moved them to Syria....   NO

Al Gore: full of shit, climate change is natural....   YES

pot: gateway drug....   50/50

chemtrails: ….. NO

Vince Foster: killed by the Clintons …  WHO? (I'LL GOOG IT)

flat earth:  .. OF COURSE IT'S TRUE 😉

pro wresting: fake  .. .Shhhhh, kids might hear you...