09/29/1971 Osaka - Stairway To Heaven - EVSD SBD Single

mknopfler

1 hour ago, mknopfler said:

And on the reverse side of the negativity dump, hey - professionally recorded, multi tracked Live Led Zeppelin is finally making it's way to us after almost 50 years in the can. I don't understand all this stupid negativity. EV is releasing these tapes, be glad. You certainly don't have to buy them, they will be available for download soon enough, much sooner than 4+ decades they have sat. If you do want to buy them then cheaper options will emerge for you so just can all the jackmonkey complaining and celebrate what we are getting you snivelling bat farts. This is the greatest Led Zeppelin release in well over a decade and you just gripe and complain how its not just as you want it to be. Boohoo. You all sound like a bunch of ninnies. Now I remember why i hadn't been bothered to post at this site in so long. Also, if EV does not make money on these releases they will not continue. That is the most important point. Let them make their money, they are holding the most precious commodity available to us and if they cant make profit there is no incentive to release the tapes to a bunch of people who have constantly slagged them all over the internet. Thank you EV, my wallet is open - keep the tapes coming please.

While I appreciate your sentiment and can understand your viewpoint, you might be able to get your point across more effectively if you don't refer to people as "snivelling bat farts". Just a thought.

Also, this is a soundboard, not a multitrack.

Edited by ZepHead315

1 hour ago, mknopfler said:

And on the reverse side of the negativity dump, hey - professionally recorded, multi tracked Live Led Zeppelin is finally making it's way to us after almost 50 years in the can. I don't understand all this stupid negativity. EV is releasing these tapes, be glad. You certainly don't have to buy them, they will be available for download soon enough, much sooner than 4+ decades they have sat. If you do want to buy them then cheaper options will emerge for you so just can all the jackmonkey complaining and celebrate what we are getting you snivelling bat farts. This is the greatest Led Zeppelin release in well over a decade and you just gripe and complain how its not just as you want it to be. Boohoo. You all sound like a bunch of ninnies. Now I remember why i hadn't been bothered to post at this site in so long. Also, if EV does not make money on these releases they will not continue. That is the most important point. Let them make their money, they are holding the most precious commodity available to us and if they cant make profit there is no incentive to release the tapes to a bunch of people who have constantly slagged them all over the internet. Thank you EV, my wallet is open - keep the tapes coming please.

🤢

3 hours ago, mknopfler said:

Saying this is the greatest release in over a decade is stretching it.  It's plus point is it is quite a good show but going by the already released tracks it's not a multi track it's a dry soundboard, its also distorted  and ESVD's claim that it's perfect stereo it most definitely is not, I'd say it's 98% mono.  Nothing to laud EVSD about here they are just a bunch of money grabbing G** S***es.

3 hours ago, JTM said:

Saying this is the greatest release in over a decade is stretching it.  It's plus point is it is quite a good show but going by the already released tracks it's not a multi track it's a dry soundboard, its also distorted  and ESVD's claim that it's perfect stereo it most definitely is not, I'd say it's 98% mono.  Nothing to laud EVSD about here they are just a bunch of money grabbing G** S***es.

👍🏼😀

I get the anti negativity rant, but fuck me, how looooooong do we have to wait. It's the 50th damn anniversary already!!!!! We may all be dead and gone by the time some bootleg stuff is released that is really great. And all for what? to spread out releases beyond any reasonable timeline and keep profits coming. And that really does SUCK.

cmon Jimmy - here's your chance. Fill in the gaps like you implied you would!

10 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

While I appreciate your sentiment and can understand your viewpoint, you might be able to get your point across more effectively if you don't refer to people as "snivelling bat farts". Just a thought.

Also, this is a soundboard, not a multitrack.

I disagree, "sniveling bat farts" captures the essence perfectly, I plan to use it in subsequent discussions.  

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I get the anti negativity rant, but fuck me, how looooooong do we have to wait. It's the 50th damn anniversary already!!!!! We may all be dead and gone by the time some bootleg stuff is released that is really great. And all for what? to spread out releases beyond any reasonable timeline and keep profits coming. And that really does SUCK.

cmon Jimmy - here's your chance. Fill in the gaps like you implied you would!

I don't think Jimmy gives a shit about filling the gaps for a bunch of sniveling bat farts.

The empress valley are a few cheeks.

They have stolen everything they could for free from the internet and have used it to make money.

They do not have the slightest right to protest anything.

I have all the EVSDs that they edited but I stopped collecting them. Re edit the same title 100 times and republish the same.

I was thinking of buying 9/29 until I saw that they did not have the two songs already edited.
Edited by lapepalz

1 hour ago, Sue Dounim said:

someone very cool to people who cant afford luxury bootlegs

No offense, but this is oversimplified. If 90 percent prefer free downloads, the rest has to buy "luxury" bootlegs, wheter they can afford or not. Boot prices could be a lot cheaper, if.............

Jesusmahdi does not provide the fans with unheard live material, nor he is the new Robin Hood.

You want to know what's hilarious? One of the Dime links was uploaded by Jesusmahdi, the same guy who uploaded the Seattle 1975 show early. The one who EVSD sent the "fuck you" message to. Even better: that message is now his avatar! :lol:

Here's his upload: http://www.../torrents-details.php?id=631675

Edited by ZepHead315

1 hour ago, Autumn Moon said:

No offense, but this is oversimplified. If 90 percent prefer free downloads, the rest has to buy "luxury" bootlegs, wheter they can afford or not. Boot prices could be a lot cheaper, if.............

Jesusmahdi does not provide the fans with unheard live material, nor he is the new Robin Hood.

That's a chicken or egg argument. If the boots were $20-$30, I'd buy the heck out of them. Who in their right mind is gonna drop $50 for 1 song? EVSD apparently haven't accepted the digital age.

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

That's a chicken or egg argument. If the boots were $20-$30, I'd buy the heck out of them. Who in their right mind is gonna drop $50 for 1 song? EVSD apparently haven't accepted the digital age.

I couldn't have said it better. . I have 2 dozen of their products and they didn't take samples out to gorge and they dont involve half a show. . Most of mine were less then $50 . .there is no reason to sell for more than that

Edited by Bozoso73