09/29/1971 Osaka - Stairway To Heaven - EVSD SBD Single

mknopfler

1 hour ago, ZepHead315 said:

You want to know what's hilarious? One of the Dime links was uploaded by Jesusmahdi, the same guy who uploaded the Seattle 1975 show early. The one who EVSD sent the "fuck you" message to. Even better: that message is now his avatar! :lol:

Here's his upload: http://www.../torrents-details.php?id=631675

haha terrific.....Zephead thanks for letting us all know mate. I'm working in the garden this afternoon....it's a beautiful day in Perth...gues what i'll be listening to. 

1 minute ago, Bonzo_fan said:

Forgive my ignorance, but how does one download something from this Dime website?  I'm trying, but not figuring it out lol

You have to be a member mate.....if i were you i would try the file factory links...or the rapidgator links (split into 3).....but with rapidgator you can only download one at a time. if you scroll down in the following link you will see that the guy has also put in file factory links and rapidgator links.

Any qns mate PM me....i'm downloading as we speak and i would be happy to share them wiht you via dropbox or googledrives if that's easier. 

Cheers 

Neil 

https://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/led-zeppelin-how-east-won-september-29-1971-osaka-japan-new-soundboard-642861.html

2 minutes ago, Xolo1974 said:

You have to be a member mate.....if i were you i would try the file factory links...or the rapidgator links (split into 3).....but with rapidgator you can only download one at a time. if you scroll down in the following link you will see that the guy has also put in file factory links and rapidgator links.

Any qns mate PM me....i'm downloading as we speak and i would be happy to share them wiht you via dropbox or googledrives if that's easier. 

Cheers 

Neil 

https://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/led-zeppelin-how-east-won-september-29-1971-osaka-japan-new-soundboard-642861.html

Ok, thanks!  Yeah, I made a membership a few minutes ago, but still couldn't figure it out.  Doing the File Factory one now.

Thanks!

Zach

1 hour ago, Bonzo_fan said:

Forgive my ignorance, but how does one download something from this Dime website?  I'm trying, but not figuring it out lol

Hi friend! Also another thing to note, once you join, you'll need to email the mods to ask them to be upgraded beyond a guest account. I was at the "guest" status for months and couldn't figure out why the hell I couldn't find the .torrent files on the page! After some sleuthing I found out that you need to email them and tell them your username, they'll upgrade and allow you to download. I found it on the wiki in more detail, here:

http://wiki.../index.php/DimeFAQ:Frequently_Asked_Questions#Why_am_I_not_able_to_get_dot-torrent_files_and_join_torrents_here.3F_Or_I_can_do_that.2C_but_why_am_I_not_authorized_to_post_my_own_torrents_onto_DIME.3F

1 hour ago, Xolo1974 said:

I’ve heard it this arvo. Really enjoyed it

and ? no cuts on the usual suspects Dazed , Moby Dick?

(sorry, too fast)...on the Royal Orleans' track listing only Moby dick suffers from a cut...NICE! 

Edited by duckman

45 minutes ago, Xolo1974 said:

i can't get on it....any chance of sharing a link bud (of the three source merge?)

Cheers

Sorry mate links aren't allowed to torrent sites like Dime, it's against forum rules. I would think that merges will be available in all the other places soon, maybe somewhere you are familiar with ?

Edited by JTM

1 hour ago, duckman said:

and ? no cuts on the usual suspects Dazed , Moby Dick?

(sorry, too fast)...on the Royal Orleans' track listing only Moby dick suffers from a cut...NICE! 

Havnt listened to it yet but from what I understand;

The outro solo is cut from Dazed and Confused. Moby Dick is cut by 10 mins. No Plantations except for the intro to Stairway to Heaven.

1 hour ago, johnlennon696 said:

Havnt listened to it yet but from what I understand;

The outro solo is cut from Dazed and Confused. Moby Dick is cut by 10 mins. No Plantations except for the intro to Stairway to Heaven.

None of this gets me too upset given how pristine the rest of it sounds!

6 hours ago, Jason Khavari said:

Hi friend! Also another thing to note, once you join, you'll need to email the mods to ask them to be upgraded beyond a guest account. I was at the "guest" status for months and couldn't figure out why the hell I couldn't find the .torrent files on the page! After some sleuthing I found out that you need to email them and tell them your username, they'll upgrade and allow you to download. I found it on the wiki in more detail, here:

http://wiki.../index.php/DimeFAQ:Frequently_Asked_Questions#Why_am_I_not_able_to_get_dot-torrent_files_and_join_torrents_here.3F_Or_I_can_do_that.2C_but_why_am_I_not_authorized_to_post_my_own_torrents_onto_DIME.3F

Ahh, intersting.  I will do that; thanks!

9 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

That's a chicken or egg argument. If the boots were $20-$30, I'd buy the heck out of them. Who in their right mind is gonna drop $50 for 1 song? EVSD apparently haven't accepted the digital age.

Well, even 20 years ago EV boots weren´t available for $20-$30. Trust me, I am not happy with the intangible high prices these days either, though I clearly understand why they have risen. Just take a look at the current posts regarding the uploading of the 929 SB. That is a completely mad situation- uploaded before regular orders have been shipped. To get anything fast & free (of course!), is that your understanding of the digital age? Do you think the realisation of any new boot is done by a fairy godmother?

Anyway, if the sales are low and EV fails to release a complete 929, 928 or whatever there may be, do you think Guitar 101 or Mr. Jesusmahdi will provide us?

9 minutes ago, Autumn Moon said:

. To get anything fast & free (of course!), is that your understanding of the digital age? Do you think the realisation of any new boot is done by a fairy godmother?

No, my definition of realizing the digital age is pricing your product to a level where the physical copy is actually worth paying for. Most fans who are interested in boots also desire the physical copies, but there's no denying they're priced unreasonably, especially in the era of file sharing. It also means they shouldn't rely solely on selling half assed physical copies. Why not stream the material on a website and at least make money from site views? EVSD seem like a lazy bunch of opportunists who still try to push boots like it's 1995. What did they really think was gonna happen? Everyone play by the honor system?

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

No, my definition of realizing the digital age is pricing your product to a level where the physical copy is actually worth paying for. Most fans who are interested in boots also desire the physical copies, but there's no denying they're priced unreasonably, especially in the era of file sharing. It also means they shouldn't rely solely on selling half assed physical copies. Why not stream the material on a website and at least make money from site views? EVSD seem like a lazy bunch of opportunists who still try to push boots like it's 1995. What did they really think was gonna happen? Everyone play by the honor system?

You're 100 percent wrong! Don't mess up things together and try to understand that bootlegs means money and only money. If EVSD is keen to pay a lot of $$$ to liberate an unhearded soundboard recording, everybody (I mean everybody all around the world) should be enough grateful for that and honouring their request to not uploading / torrenting their productions unless copies are sold out (or are close to be sold out). The price of these sets might be lower a little bit but I assume that this is because of constant copying and sharing their products online, and not buying silvers. In the other words, less you pay, more you have to spend. It's an economy. Someone behind the label have to pay for these recordings and someone behind the label have to get some profits from it, it's more than easy to realize, right?. Torrents are killing music industry IN EVERY ASPECT because millions of people who are thinking they can get anything for free do not pay any single penny to the artists and producers (and all the people involved) and this leads to the situation, where being a musician means no profit. It's just like performing on stage and getting no fees for that.

So, at the end, the only real lazy opportunists I do see now is you and all the people, who are getting the stuff for nothing and even complaining why it wasn't so good (ie. more complete, better sounding, etc.).

Edited by zepster1979

2 hours ago, johnlennon696 said:

Does that apply to a Mr.Jimmy Page, too? :D

Hi Everyone, New to the Site, First Post..

I think This Guy from EV think's he's the next Peter Grant! Lol..

Something about these £ grabber's is,

I'm waiting for my Geisha Box in the post,

Thinking now, Is there's is no difference between the last two set's,

But the price increase of £50+ 

Supposedly because of the 2nd highest in price is Limited Edition of 200-

So I Chose the closest in price to be more collectable & not wanting the Matrix,

& Thinking it's limited of Only 200,

Yeah right- that from EV Why have they put no numbered stickers on the boxes

Like other labels, Not Exactly a EVSD Supreme Disc..?  &

Airraid never seem to sell them out to Soon to the Masses out there 200 oh, sure!

And to tell you the truth paying the Extra / for the same Set with a different sleeve/Box Design,

Id Wish I would of Bought the cheaper one now,

As I think it look's Better!..

But it's ok, they ill release it again like they always Do..

Even with the Singles Package, Probably At Christmas! Yippee! Lol..

We can only Dream & It makes me wonder ? 😚

/Image from twitter/.

i5i5i85i5etii9wiowiw.jpg

2 hours ago, Bonzo_fan said:

Ahh, intersting.  I will do that; thanks!

Do you torrent already?  Unless they changed things over the years there is no reason to contact mods and ask them to change you to a guest.

Once you've confirmed your membership you should be able to post your own torrents and download existing torrents with your client right away. What torrent app do you use?

1 hour ago, zepster1979 said:

So, at the end, the only real lazy opportunists I do see now is you and all the people, who are getting the stuff for nothing and even complaining why it wasn't so good (ie. more complete, better sounding, etc.).

You mean like when you complained that the Listen to this Erik taper was arrogant and had nothing to offer but shit all because he didn't respond to one email from you even though he offered his tape for free? You mean like when you complained about how tiring it was explaining how to transfer tapes properly after you had been at sound engineering school for all of two months? Look, you have a point about EVSD needing to turn a profit, hence why the prices have been so high. And yes, it is worrying that this was leaked before all physical copies had sold out. But don't put on this "holier than thou" attitude when you're just as guilty of the same kind of behavior.