Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
gibsonfan159

Items you can't convince yourself to buy

3 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I think you misunderstand the thread concept. Items you can't convince yourself to buy.

Let me know when you get this one.

Screenshot_20180522-151133.png

I should have convinced myself NOT to buy those items! 

18 minutes ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

I should have convinced myself NOT to buy those items! 

It's awesome you bought all those, but what do you think of the overall design of Zep shirts? I gotta be honest, Zep have some of the gawdiest shirt designs of any rock band imo. I wanna represent the band too, but most of their shirts are just poorly done. It's like they try to throw everything on them at once. Maybe I just want a shirt with the Hermit on it, or the old man with sticks. I don't want the Hermit, old man, symbols, and lyrics to stairway all on one shirt.

I will never justify paying the going rate for the 70 LP 'The Final Option', especially since I have all but 4 of the individual titles that make up  the set.

Last one I saw had a starting bid price of  $8500.  It sold for $9200!!

Usually on ebay I've seen Robert Plant test pressings go very fast, but as of right now there has been a test pressing of Lullaby and the Ceaseless Roar that has been up for months.

On 5/22/2018 at 6:54 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

It's awesome you bought all those, but what do you think of the overall design of Zep shirts? I gotta be honest, Zep have some of the gawdiest shirt designs of any rock band imo. I wanna represent the band too, but most of their shirts are just poorly done. It's like they try to throw everything on them at once. Maybe I just want a shirt with the Hermit on it, or the old man with sticks. I don't want the Hermit, old man, symbols, and lyrics to stairway all on one shirt.

I agree that a lot of their merchandise can be a little "busy", but OTOH, it's not like people are wearing them to the office! Sometimes, simplicity is more elegant, of course. 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:04 AM, gibsonfan159 said:

Screenshot_20180525-230311.png

What !!!   1975 and 1977, more fool the idiot that buys that, has to be fake.

My least favorite LZ album cover...nope...  I'd worry about spilling beer or Dr. Pepper, stain them (all that white), and they'd look even worse

Ought to look back in thread, forgot, is there a Physical Graffiti version...! ? :D

On 5/20/2018 at 6:24 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

Screenshot_20180520-164211.png

I would love to have these shorts, but just can't justify the cost. I live in Canada, so the currency conversion and shipping make it even more expensive. I just can't justify spending almost $100 on a pair of shorts.... gotta save for future Zep releases this year!

The presence obect was for sale in rick barrett mags since the late 80s...now they are too expensive. Good for those that bought one, a nice little mini investment. 

14 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Showing off your guns while wearing a Coda tank top is kind of self defeating.

Screenshot_20180601-232505.png

Lol

Posted (edited)

It isn't a matter of whether or not I can convince myself, it's a matter of "where could I safely put them?"

Edited by Zepfan2001

Okay, a pillow case. Weird, but not that weird. What's strange is the print which is lifted off that terrible comic book. Looks kinda cool though. I could possibly convince myself to buy this.

Screenshot_20180720-230058.png

12 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Okay, a pillow case. Weird, but not that weird. What's strange is the print which is lifted off that terrible comic book. Looks kinda cool though. I could possibly convince myself to buy this.

Screenshot_20180720-230058.png

It's kind of neat... in a weird way. I plan on getting a nice armchair so I can sit next/close to my record player to chill and listen to music. Something like this might go nicely in that chair.

22 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Screenshot_20180723-225339.png

OMG that is AWESOME!  Hahahahaha!  Now to go buy that...and a reptile!