Items you can't convince yourself to buy

18 minutes ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

I should have convinced myself NOT to buy those items! 

It's awesome you bought all those, but what do you think of the overall design of Zep shirts? I gotta be honest, Zep have some of the gawdiest shirt designs of any rock band imo. I wanna represent the band too, but most of their shirts are just poorly done. It's like they try to throw everything on them at once. Maybe I just want a shirt with the Hermit on it, or the old man with sticks. I don't want the Hermit, old man, symbols, and lyrics to stairway all on one shirt.

On 5/22/2018 at 6:54 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

It's awesome you bought all those, but what do you think of the overall design of Zep shirts? I gotta be honest, Zep have some of the gawdiest shirt designs of any rock band imo. I wanna represent the band too, but most of their shirts are just poorly done. It's like they try to throw everything on them at once. Maybe I just want a shirt with the Hermit on it, or the old man with sticks. I don't want the Hermit, old man, symbols, and lyrics to stairway all on one shirt.

I agree that a lot of their merchandise can be a little "busy", but OTOH, it's not like people are wearing them to the office! Sometimes, simplicity is more elegant, of course. 

On 5/20/2018 at 6:24 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

Screenshot_20180520-164211.png

I would love to have these shorts, but just can't justify the cost. I live in Canada, so the currency conversion and shipping make it even more expensive. I just can't justify spending almost $100 on a pair of shorts.... gotta save for future Zep releases this year!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Okay, a pillow case. Weird, but not that weird. What's strange is the print which is lifted off that terrible comic book. Looks kinda cool though. I could possibly convince myself to buy this.

Screenshot_20180720-230058.png

It's kind of neat... in a weird way. I plan on getting a nice armchair so I can sit next/close to my record player to chill and listen to music. Something like this might go nicely in that chair.

• 3 weeks later...