Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
gibsonfan159

Items you can't convince yourself to buy

3 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

image.png.76987525ee03428a0a6541da4d177b59.png

Might end up wearing this to the RP concert RAH on the 26th

That is outstanding.

Ok, world I am begging you. Can we give the Led Zeppelin forum a break from any more Greta Van Fleet shit?  Perhaps keep it self-contained to the Greta Van Fleet thread. 

9 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

0.00001% of the world would understand it

Perfect. And then if someone comments on it in the correct context, win!!!

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

I thought this was a damn candy bar.

Screenshot_20181015-175649.thumb.png.1feb4ee1b78193b80d2d01911658e964.png

It was a chocolate. It just got stale over the years, so voila - a belt buckle on E-bay.

Originally it was a bootleg record single. It came in a paper bag. Inside the paper bag was 1 choco bar, and a movie ticket to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Only 8 copies existed from the secret performance.

September 8, 1971 - Hershey Park, PA

Whole Lotta Love Medley

. Boogie With Stu

. Sugar Daddy

. Candy Man (Sammy Davis Jr.)

Just kidding! My humor is a bit eccentric, and so am I. I thought it was choco too when I saw it. I wouldn't buy it as a belt buckle, or chocolate. I would buy the bootleg, if I hadn't conjured it in my mind.

There is one item I am kicking myself for not buying, and that is the Led Zeppelin Central Park 1969 16mm film when it was for sale a few years back. A few of us were going to go in on it privately, but we were never told exactly what was on it, and how the quality was. I would have liked to have known or been shown more. I believe the price at the time was 10K, but my memory could be wrong as it was a while back. Any info would be appreciated, and what happened to this film. Any tracks or traces? July 21st 1969 - 16mm film. Wollman Rink Theater.

17 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

There is one item I am kicking myself for not buying, and that is the Led Zeppelin Central Park 1969 16mm film when it was for sale a few years back. A few of us were going to go in on it privately, but we were never told exactly what was on it, and how the quality was. I would have liked to have known or been shown more. I believe the price at the time was 10K, but my memory could be wrong as it was a while back. Any info would be appreciated, and what happened to this film. Any tracks or traces? July 21st 1969 - 16mm film. Wollman Rink Theater.

Nearly the same feeling, concerning  2 track master tape from Schaefer Music Festival, Central Park. I should buy it for sure, in spite of only 71/2 ips and, probably not soundboard.

Frankly id like to own the Easter egg patch,. The black and white one is chunky in the legs. lo rez is hilarious.

The belt buckle could be used to make a mold for chocolate. That's what.id do, if id did all.sorts of stuff.