Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Introducing The Style Council is one of my most played vinyls. I liked that record very much when I was 16, 17. Does anyone else hear Wonderful Christmastime in that song????

Such an amazing song.  Great lyrics.  Bonus points to the band for naming an album after one of England's greatest ever footballers - George Best.

My favorite album of 1984.  A great second album - I liked it better than their debut.

Another stunning track - one of the best anti-war songs ever in my opinion.  The lyrics are so intense.

On 7/21/2018 at 1:29 PM, John M said:

One of the great movies and great soundtracks of the 80s.

Koyaanisqatsi was a must in the 80s. It made a great visual impression in those days.

My favorite movie from the 80s was, and still is, Diva by Jean-Jacques Beineix.  A bootlegger's crime story. The most coolest scenes in the movie are with M. Gorodish in his loft apartment, and the wave machine.
I'd like to watch this video all day. It's so relaxing. (The video is not from the movie)

How to bootleg the Diva

I love NMA Vagabonds very much. A melodic song with a whole lotta power and a great vibe

Edited by LedZed66