Songs that Sample Led Zeppelin

I searched and didn't see if this topic was already discussed, so apologies if it's repetitive. 

Who else likes hearing Zep pop up in unexpected places? I'm generally not the biggest hip hop fan but loved to hear one of my all time favorites, Ten Years Gone, sampled throughout this Tupac track

12 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Wax Audio's "Whole Lotta Sabbath". 

That's really cool. What a polished, pro effort. It would be great if this could actually be official - if everyone kinda dug it and agreed to it - and just worked out royalties etc. Never going to happen, but would be so good...

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

That's really cool. What a polished, pro effort. It would be great if this could actually be official - if everyone kinda dug it and agreed to it - and just worked out royalties etc. Never going to happen, but would be so good...

Bloody hell! I was really impressed. Somebody should cover it like this

• 7 months later...

Hope it’s ok to post my own thing that samples the awesome “When the Levee Breaks”, mixed with vocalist Natacha Atlas (who worked with Plant), along with other vocal and percussion samples.  That’s me on the main vocals, bass, rhythm and lead guitar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

“Tall Cool One” - From RP’s, Now & Zen album featuring JP samples “The Ocean”, “Whole Lotta Love”, “Dazed & Confused”, “Custard Pie” and “Black Dog”. Additionally, it contains lyrics from “When The Levee Breaks” & “Black Dog”.

R😎🎸👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...