Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EaglesOfOneNest

Songs that Sample Led Zeppelin

I searched and didn't see if this topic was already discussed, so apologies if it's repetitive. 

Who else likes hearing Zep pop up in unexpected places? I'm generally not the biggest hip hop fan but loved to hear one of my all time favorites, Ten Years Gone, sampled throughout this Tupac track

Vicious Rumor Club's rap cover of Whole lotta Love uses samples from WLL. From 1985 and still a favourite round here.

3 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Wax Audio's "Whole Lotta Sabbath". 

OMG, BRILLIANT! That was amazing!

4 hours ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

OMG, BRILLIANT! That was amazing!

Agreed, it's a killer song. Zep and Sabbath should have figured out a way to release it officially.

12 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Wax Audio's "Whole Lotta Sabbath". 

That's really cool. What a polished, pro effort. It would be great if this could actually be official - if everyone kinda dug it and agreed to it - and just worked out royalties etc. Never going to happen, but would be so good...

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

That's really cool. What a polished, pro effort. It would be great if this could actually be official - if everyone kinda dug it and agreed to it - and just worked out royalties etc. Never going to happen, but would be so good...

Bloody hell! I was really impressed. Somebody should cover it like this

Posted (edited)

I'm sure I started a thread about this... the only responses I got mentioned the Puff Daddy song from Godzilla...

Edited by Pb!
embed video