Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
wordev1977

Munich 1980

This is probably one of the best shows of 1980 in my opinion the audience tape ranges from good to great but leaves a lot to be desired, I was wondering if there’s any better sources or versions of this show the 8mm on YouTube has phenomenal audio 

Thanks in advance 

We have this.  

My absolute favorite SIBLY. 

The somber mood. The slow bluesy feel and really the best solo of 1980. 

On 5/29/2018 at 3:19 PM, Remi said:

We have this.  

Thanks this is a great recording, it’s one of my favorite shows from the tour everyone sounds great including Plant hitting notes he hasn’t hit in years and Jimmy’s playing is phenomenal. IMO this is one of the best later days show.

Thanks for sharing the 8mm Video ... this was one the three shows I saw on that last tour ... brings back great memories.

I revisited this show last night as its been many many years since I last heard it. SIBLY had a nice solo but I thought the drumming overall was a bit lacking. ALS in particular sounded lacklustre from bonzo

With the worst version of Rain Song, he played it so fast.

On 5/29/2018 at 3:19 PM, Remi said:

We have this.  

Do you know where I can download the full version of this with Stairway also included, Thanks in advance!

As usual with the '80 tour; You can't go wrong with either the Winston or Weedwacker versions tbh.

18 hours ago, wordev1977 said:

Do you know where I can download the full version of this with Stairway also included, Thanks in advance!

message send :) 

3 minutes ago, Remi said:

message send :) 

Thank you so much! This is my favorite show of 80 I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.