Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
reids

Bid On Bonzo’s Buggy

2 minutes ago, sam_webmaster said:

It's been back up for auction a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/222988491683

Oh, I see. Up for auction again so soon -- shocking. I think aside from one of Jimmy's primary guitars, this is possibly the ultimate Led Zeppelin collectible.

Definitely, a cool item but not sure if I'd want to drive it around.  Putting it on display would be good in some kind of Zeppelin museum.  Like the one ABBA has in Stockholm.

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Oh, I see. Up for auction again so soon -- shocking. I think aside from one of Jimmy's primary guitars, this is possibly the ultimate Led Zeppelin collectible.

I've got an idea for the 50th reunion press conference in September.

Jason roars onto stage in the buggy with Jimmy in the passenger seat in full Dragon outfit, and Robert is standing on the roof bare chested, brandishing a Toys 'r' Us Thor's hammer.

Jason then does a massive burnout and Jimmy leaps out and plays the guitar break in WLL to deafening applause.

Where's Jonsey, you ask? He eventually shuffles onstage to "park the car" in his onion jacket.