A game called, "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?"

Zepfan2001

RULES -

Pose a question for the next responder to answer. The next responder then poses their own question.

You can ask serious questions or silly questions, whatever you want, just keep it decent please. You can ask the same question once again if you don't like the answer you got initially.

9 minutes ago, Zepfan2001 said:

What would you do if someone was going through your personal possessions without your permission while you were sleeping or while you were away?

If you are asleep or away from your house, how do you know who is going through your stuff?

4 hours ago, Strider said:

If you are asleep or away from your house, how do you know who is going through your stuff?

It doesn't matter 'how do you know', the question is 'What would you do?'

What would you do if someone was going through your personal possessions without your permission while you were sleeping or while you were away?

52 minutes ago, Strider said:

I'd go back to sleep. :zzz:

I would retaliate and do worse in return.

This game is off to a bad start. Here's a new question, remember to ask a question to keep this game alive. Answering questions with questions doesn't seem to work. Okay, here we go...

What would you do if you had a choice to either be a part of something big and lucrative but no control or do your own thing with total control but not much money?

On 6/5/2018 at 5:51 PM, Zepfan2001 said:

I would retaliate and do worse in return.

This game is off to a bad start. Here's a new question, remember to ask a question to keep this game alive. Answering questions with questions doesn't seem to work. Okay, here we go...

What would you do if you had a choice to either be a part of something big and lucrative but no control or do your own thing with total control but not much money?

I would join the Lollipop Guild and be head midget.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:48 AM, Zepfan2001 said:

Due to the fact of quantum mechanics the universe does not really exist if unobserved but exists in a state of infinite possibility. Thus, if I were either asleep or elsewhere unable to observe the point is moot as the likelihood is irrelevant. Thus, there is nothing one could do as the situation would not truly exist until observed. Once a human being can advance mentally to the point of imagining and projecting along the infinite probability waveform, they will be able to create and re-create their own reality, thus, no one could go through your personal possessions if one did not want it so as they would simply alter their perceived reality.

As I am striving to become an ascended being this is what I would do... plus I would turn the possible perpetrators into those tiny eraser head motherfuckers from Phantasm and banish them to some alternate universe hellscape to be pursued by flying metal balls sucking out their souls for all eternity.

Next

Archived