post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

A lot of people wake up the same way this guy did every day.

But not everyone ends their day being chased by two F-15s.

Rich (Beebo)- "Damnit Andrew, people's lives are at stake here." :lol: (Mocking the terrorist mentality)
"Ah, Rich, don't say stuff like that."
Rich (Beebo) "Nah. I don't want to hurt no one. I just want you to whisper sweet nothings into my ear." :lol:
Rich (Beebo) "Hey do you think if I land this successfully, Alaska will give me a job as a pilot?"
"You know, I think they would give you a job doing anything if you could pull this off."
Rich (Beebo)"Yeah right!... Nah!, I'm a white guy." :lol: (In other words, he's not going to get off for his skin color whether he pleads insanity or not. No time off for good behavior either).

This is the way to do it. If you're going to take your self out, don't throw in school children or ex-girlfriends. He didn't plan on landing.

This is how it's done. Sad to say. Beebo didn't harm anyone else. He proved the Q400 could do the barrel rolls and backflips. Not bad for a first time. This guy had ballz!

Thanks for the post Jonesy. Sandy and I were watching this all over the place last weekend. :lol:

But a lot of questions going with it. Why would they release audio while F-15s following? Do you know who lived on the island? People on islands like this contain people of the elite, like Bill Gates, etc. Conspiracy theories... Submarine of the same name as the soloist Richard B Russell. Also a missile fired from the island a month or two ago. All of them actually.

Another one is how did someone without piloting get away with those awesome maneuvers. They were awesome! This guy sounds cool calm and collected. I take conspiracy theories as they are. Theories. As for this guy. A sad loss. He could have been a great pilot instead of a baggage dude. We have so many people that could do so much more. Instead, minimum wage left the guy crazy. Hard to live on. RIP Beebo.

Edited by apantherfrommd
spelling - Caps

20 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

No mental illness with this man, just massive balls. This guy knew what he was doing, and was so sick of the profound bullshit associated with being a man in our society that for 90 minutes he took his life into his own hands. Answering to nobody.

Yep, massive balls that went right through his skull and became a permanent part of the earth. The winner of this years Darwin Award.

Well played sir, well played

17 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

This guy sounds cool calm and collected. 

People who genuinely don't care about dying sometimes do amazing things in their final moments. Give Beebo credit for this much, he's a man of his word. He said he'd do a barrel roll, put the nose down and call it a night. Of course, if his flight path was downtown Seattle instead of sparsely populated areas those F15s would have blown him out of the sky. 

6 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

People who genuinely don't care about dying sometimes do amazing things in their final moments. Give Beebo credit for this much, he's a man of his word. He said he'd do a barrel roll, put the nose down and call it a night. Of course, if his flight path was downtown Seattle instead of sparsely populated areas those F15s would have blown him out of the sky. 

Aye. This was what I call "dying with music". One small clip, I heard him singing about water. This death was some kind of genius.

This has gotta be one of the best suicides. It's sad because the guy's got humor, and ballz. That was a sweet barrel roll. And the loop da loop.

But you're right, Steve, when they've made that decision to cut the cord, they're fine and chill. It also shows he was super cynical about his life, about everything. It was a real joke. He felt his entire life was like that, so he decided to have fun before he cut the cord. :) Ballzy

It's better to burn out than fade away.

_YPTuniqid_5b71d732369061.57374845.jpg

Edited by apantherfrommd

So let me get this straight, when a black guy steals a pair of $120 Nike's he is a thug, but when some white guy steals a 10 million dollar plane and endangers the lives of others (you know there were humans on the ground below him right?), he is a hero?

I heard of white privilege but DAMN!

4 hours ago, IpMan said:

So let me get this straight, when a black guy steals a pair of $120 Nike's he is a thug, but when some white guy steals a 10 million dollar plane and endangers the lives of others (you know there were humans on the ground below him right?), he is a hero?

why do you make excuses for any theives?

6 hours ago, IpMan said:

First, there is no such thing as white privilege. It's a fabricated social construct concocted by intellectually vapid black academicians and embraced by guilt-ridden liberal whites. Secondly, no one here is calling the baggage handler who stole the plane a hero and he's not. What he did do however, regardless of race, is remarkable. On some level it probably is romanticized in the same way that what Bonnie & Clyde did is romanticized. As far as endangering lives, he purposefully flew over waterways and near mountain ranges. You make it sound like he made a beeline for the Space Needle. Yes it was damn foolish and yes he's damn fool, but still you got to give the boy some credit, that was a fucking sweet barrel roll.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

First, there is no such thing as white privilege. It's a fabricated social construct concocted by intellectually vapid black academicians and embraced by guilt-ridden liberal whites. Secondly, no one here is calling the baggage handler who stole the plane a hero and he's not. What he did do however, regardless of race, is remarkable. On some level it probably is romanticized in the same way that what Bonnie & Clyde did is romanticized. As far as endangering lives, he purposefully flew over waterways and near mountain ranges. You make it sound like he made a beeline for the Space Needle. Yes it was damn foolish and yes he's damn fool, but still you got to give the boy some credit, that was a fucking sweet barrel roll.

Per your own words:

"No mental illness with this man, just massive balls. This guy knew what he was doing, and was so sick of the profound bullshit associated with being a man in our society that for 90 minutes he took his life into his own hands. Answering to nobody."

Sounds like if you admired the guy any more you would have asked him on a date had he lived. Then there is the fabricated social constructs of social constructs, "the profound bullshit associated with being a man in our society." Talk about a load of absolute shit! Awww, whats wrong, are poor white men sad because they no longer hold absolute power over women and minorities? Awwwww, boo hoo. Suck it up buttercup. I guess getting along on personality and talent alone is not cutting it. Oh well. The very fact of your above quote pretty much proves white privilege, because if it was simply a construct, why so butthurt over equality?

BTW, Bonnie & Clyde were sociopathic twats, I don't see why anyone with half a brain would romanticize those two losers.

why do you make excuses for any thieves?

Went to a Halloween party once and there was this dude there and his 'costume' was one black glove. We asked him what he was supposed to be and he said: I'm a thief! After that you had to keep an eye on your stuff. 

6 hours ago, IpMan said:

Per your own words:

"No mental illness with this man, just massive balls. This guy knew what he was doing, and was so sick of the profound bullshit associated with being a man in our society that for 90 minutes he took his life into his own hands. Answering to nobody."

Sounds like if you admired the guy any more you would have asked him on a date had he lived. Then there is the fabricated social constructs of social constructs, "the profound bullshit associated with being a man in our society." Talk about a load of absolute shit! Awww, whats wrong, are poor white men sad because they no longer hold absolute power over women and minorities? Awwwww, boo hoo. Suck it up buttercup. I guess getting along on personality and talent alone is not cutting it. Oh well. The very fact of your above quote pretty much proves white privilege, because if it was simply a construct, why so butthurt over equality?

BTW, Bonnie & Clyde were sociopathic twats, I don't see why anyone with half a brain would romanticize those two losers.

There is a a lot of bullshit associated with being a man in our society, but a man-child such as yourself wouldn't know about that. I'm neither sad nor butt hurt by it though, aside from tired of people like you who feel people like me owe the world an apology for being so great. All I do is win. You wouldn't see why anyone romanticizes Bonnie & Clyde because you're not down with boys being boys and girls being girls. However, if Clyde had cut his cock cut off and slipped into an evening gown he'd be your avatar.

Edited by SteveAJones

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

There is a a lot of bullshit associated with being a man in our society, but a man-child such as yourself wouldn't know about that. I'm neither sad nor butt hurt by it though, aside from tired of people like you who feel people like me owe the world an apology for being so great. All I do is win. You wouldn't see why anyone romanticizes Bonnie & Clyde because you're not down with boys being boys and girls being girls. However, if Clyde had cut his cock cut off and slipped into an evening gown he'd be your avatar.

If you are such a winner, why bother to explain? Every winner I know never needs to explain that he / she is a winner.

Bonnie & Clyde were boys being boys, girls being girls? So murder and theft are normal behaviors now? Talk about a Steve-O flip flop.

Seems the Steve-O protesteth too much

Edited by IpMan