Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MarthaMyDear6

For the LADIES OR MEN: Earls Court = SEXY!

Probably the wrong section for this, but:   Is the Earls Court video the sexiest thing you've ever seen, ever, or what?  

The hair, the movements, the stage wear, instruments, clarity of play, etc. ("I gave her the gun and I shot her!")

Maybe this isn't the right forum, but had to say, WOW!~!  Decked out in the BEST gear, rhythm section AND 'frontal' section...

Other than TSRTS is there any video footage better than this?  I watch on the way to work (um, just listen) and am always impressed with the effort put into this show compared to other video footage I've come across.

Sorry, kind of noob to 'video' work of LZ...other than TSRTS...

Martha Clark

As a Led Zeppelin fan and a male, I never looked at them as being "Sexy" I always thought they just had a cool stage presence. Maybe not so much in the 1977 with those glossy pants Plant wore during the Seattle Show. I just thought they had a way of not letting their appearance be the part of the show, they let the music do the talking. Now considering by 1977 the band was in terrible shape because of excessive drug use and alcohol consumption. So by then even Robert Plant admitted that the band was show boating a bit and it became less of the music and more of the scenery. I have talked to a lot of people who Saw Zeppelin in Seattle from their first tour to their last tour in America and a few of them said Zeppelin in 1977 Seattle was terrible, Jimmy was drunk, and the band just didn't have the same punch. So it wasn't so sexy. It was a slush.     

Image result for Robert plant seattle 1977