Imagine There's No Countries

apantherfrommd

21 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Who no doubt wants to fuck shit up.

Nah. He's just sticking to the topic. If he sees the world inclusively, I can respect that. Hey, I'd gladly stand by IpMan in his wishes for world peace.

But I'm very glad we do have borders. And we need to fortify ours more than ever. The timing's all wrong, IpMan. For instance:

Jan 2018 - Trudeau 'Canada welcomes refugees who have been rejected from the US.' (probably in an effort of pride for himself and to shame 45)

May 2018 - TORONTO (Reuters) - May 1, 2018 Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his ministers faced questions in parliament on Tuesday a day after Reuters reported that Canada wants the legal authority to turn back thousands of asylum seekers crossing the border illegally. :lol:

It's not the right time for no countries/ no borders. Maybe someday... But ALL countries would need to want to do it. And they don't.

Each country that wants this needs to get it together as a country first. Indivisible and strong. Until then, it's a dream. A good one to strive toward.

You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one · I hope some day you'll join us. And the world will be as one - John Lennon

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:29 AM, IpMan said:

I liked George, he seemed pretty cool and down to earth. Plus he fought off a knife wielding attacker, him and his wife double teamed the creep and gave him some instant karma. I liked Ringo too, seems a very nice guy.

Oh, and pancakes, I like pancakes.

Olivia busted him over the head with a lamp while George lay bleeding with a knife wound praying. George was my favorite.

I worked with Ringo's housekeeper. He was a nice guy. A germaphobe and a dancer that could do some awesome flips.

Archived