2018 NHL Season

zepscoda

Great videos and pics, @zepscoda!!

We love hanging out at Brother Jimmy's before catching the train home.  The BBQ is pretty good... for NYC :D 

17 hours ago, Strider said:

Are you going to the banner-raising game?

I am not.  I haven't actually been to a game in years - why start now?  My couch is way comfy-er. 

Edited by ebk

4 hours ago, Remi said:

Great pictures !! 

Today first day for Devils  versus Edmonton Oilers !   :) i like when ganes are in the afternoon.

Later in the year far more.  Many in Buffalo usually.  Sabres have Rangers tonight.  I am expecting a  good game and my biggest fear is beating Lundquist.  I like the Blues and Toronto to roll tonight

8 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Later in the year far more.  Many in Buffalo usually.  Sabres have Rangers tonight.  I am expecting a  good game and my biggest fear is beating Lundquist.  I like the Blues and Toronto to roll tonight

Just got home, put the game on and we're down 2-0... Rangers looked flat at times on Thursday. 

7 hours ago, Remi said:

That's what i thought.

Vegas win with difficulty against Flyers.

And Boston.. wow...except their first game vs Washingtom, it looks easy for them, big team they have.

Your Devils played a fantastic game against my team - World Champions. But - the Capitals had the sun in their eyes. :D Good game.

Its amazing New Jersey is playing this well.  So far so good for my Sabres but we will have to be good on this road trip.  I expect a tough one in Vegas because they will be out for blood after we beat them last week in Buffalo.  I like our chances better in LA and SJ where we own them.  St Louis has been disappointing too.  Chicago is off to a good start because they have Cam Ward.  That was a hell of a move for them.   Cam Ward is one hell of a goalie.  

On 10/15/2018 at 8:12 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Its amazing New Jersey is playing this well.  So far so good for my Sabres but we will have to be good on this road trip.  I expect a tough one in Vegas because they will be out for blood after we beat them last week in Buffalo.  I like our chances better in LA and SJ where we own them.  St Louis has been disappointing too.  Chicago is off to a good start because they have Cam Ward.  That was a hell of a move for them.   Cam Ward is one hell of a goalie.  

NJ just beat up on the Stars...and my Rangers actually won tonight!