Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zepscoda

2018 NHL Season

Recommended Posts

I just finished watching the game and wow, what a game!

broken stick of Khoudobine, third goal appeared !

i thought the game stopped when a goalkeeper have his stick broke, well it's good for us 4 victory on 4 games! next step vs Avalanche, still at home  

Edited by Remi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

And will pay for it tonight as Lundquist will have to sit as they play AT WASHINGTON.  Good luck with that

Rangers looking good early tonight. Let's see how long this lasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hays sets up Krider with a perfect pass in OT, and in typical Krider fashion,  he fans on the shot.. WTF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Rangers looking good early tonight. Let's see how long this lasts.

They are going to burn Lundquist out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First defeat of the season, Colorado was too strong on this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Remi said:

First defeat of the season, Colorado was too strong on this game.

Colorado and the Devils have been very good.  Our coach stinks.  I am just wondering how long they put up with his crap?  He benched Bergland yesterday for reasons I do not get?  Pommenville is our best penalty killer but he does not seem to know it. How did Housley get this job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will see how they play today, first game away vs Flyers.

I don't follow very well Sabres at the moment, i can't judge, but what happened to Rangers and Red Wings ???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Second defeat.  I hate the flyers, and their horrible jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 7:31 AM, Remi said:

We will see how they play today, first game away vs Flyers.

I don't follow very well Sabres at the moment, i can't judge, but what happened to Rangers and Red Wings ???????

I'm at a loss for what's going on with the Rangers. They have youth, speed, goal tending, but they're not gelling as a team. Of course in NYR tradition they always look for that perfect shot. If I had cash in hand for every time I shouted " shoot the puck" , I'd be a  richer man.

Oh,  than we have Krider , god forbid when he shoots , he puts the puck on net. We wouldn't want that to happen... WTF.... net wide open in Washington the other night and fans on a perfect pass from Hays in OT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh i see! :)

After deception vs Nashville in overtime,  Devils wins vs Panthers !!! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2018 at 3:11 PM, Remi said:

Oh i see! :)

After deception vs Nashville in overtime,  Devils wins vs Panthers !!! :D

 

They have not played my Sabres yet.  That should be a tough game or three?  I think they meet 3 times?  Now that all teams meet home and away, it has changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is an Ice Cream here in the stores called "Lets Dough Buffalo".  😀  Cookie Dough no doubt.  Made by Perry's which I am not a real fan of.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tampa Bay was on fire... lost 8-3 against them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lundquist is a verystrong gooalkeeper, one of the best of NHL ! 

Bruins & Canadians have wins in the overtime, im surprise to see Islanders in the top!

Victory 5-1 against Pittsburgh, it was very important to win after 3 loss, We remains last of metropolitan division if the Flyers and Rangers win. hope not, next game at Ottawa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Remi said:

Lundquist is a verystrong gooalkeeper, one of the best of NHL ! 

Bruins & Canadians have wins in the overtime, im surprise to see Islanders in the top!

Victory 5-1 against Pittsburgh, it was very important to win after 3 loss, We remains last of metropolitan division if the Flyers and Rangers win. hope not, next game at Ottawa.

Its too early to take the standing so seriously.  There is a long long way to go.  I am happy with the way the Sabres are developing and they are loaded with young talent. Eichel, Middlstadt, Ristolainen, Dahlin and now having Jeff Skinner gives us hope for not only the bear future but for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You right, the season is so long and unpredictable.

Caps vs Pens in few hours! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Remi said:

You right, the season is so long and unpredictable.

Caps vs Pens in few hours! :D

 

Who the hell is the Devils goalie? I thought it was Kinkaid? My Sabres in Montreal tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Who the hell is the Devils goalie? I thought it was Kinkaid? My Sabres in Montreal tonight

Cory Schneider :)  , Kinkaid have a hard time this since three-four games, except Pittsburgh.

Montreal ? Good, for us its Toronto. :) 

Edited by Remi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 6:39 PM, Remi said:

 

Cory Schneider :)  , Kinkaid have a hard time this since three-four games, except Pittsburgh.

Montreal ? Good, for us its Toronto. :) 

Your team is getting smoked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×