2018 NHL Season

zepscoda

On 11/11/2018 at 6:09 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Another big win for the Sabres.  Tampa in on Tuesday, that will be a true test

Atlantic Division looks very solid, Tampa-Toronto-Boston-Montreal

another victory at home vs Pittsburgh :D

and i just watching the end of Buffalo - Tampa, good job Sabres :) 

16 hours ago, Remi said:

Atlantic Division looks very solid, Tampa-Toronto-Boston-Montreal

another victory at home vs Pittsburgh :D

and i just watching the end of Buffalo - Tampa, good job Sabres :) 

The Sabres are tied with Boston and ahead of Montreal.  Only 3 out of first.  In time people will start to believe.  They might be 2-3 years away due to the youth of this team.  But I would not trade our young talent for any other teams lineup

You're right, I did not update the ranking. Buffalo made a nice match against Tampa even though I did not see everything. Honestly about the Devils I believe in a place in the playoffs, but in the difficulty like last year ... but after all, I hope I'm wrong, the ranking changes every day totally crazy!
Edited by Remi

On 11/14/2018 at 10:34 PM, Remi said:
You're right, I did not update the ranking. Buffalo made a nice match against Tampa even though I did not see everything. Honestly about the Devils I believe in a place in the playoffs, but in the difficulty like last year ... but after all, I hope I'm wrong, the ranking changes every day totally crazy!

Well I hope to knock out the Flyers above all others.  So happy the Devils beat them. We have two tough games now.  At Winnipeg and Minnesota back to back nights.  Which means we must start our backup Ullmark in one of them.  But the Sabres have played better on the road.  They put up 40+ shots on goal 3 straight road games.  its strange how teams can play better on the road.  They play a far more aggressive game on the road.  And play more defense and tentative at home. It did beat Tampa but I prefer the style that got them success back in the days of Miller, Briere and Drury with  the wide open offense.  The Devils are the Devils.  They wrote the book on the trap.  But I do not see them much these days.  MSG network does not give us a free feed of the Rangers, Islanders and Devils any more. We only get the Sabres.  And of course NHL network I have to see all the action on look ins and the next mornings highlights.  IN fact, think I will see your Devils right now.And those Leafs that are on fire

Yeah i hate Philadephia too.. and they have horrible jerseys 😨 the worst of this season!

Congrats for Buffalo Victory!!!! :D and as i said, i think East Conference is the hardest, 

So disappointed after the Detroit game...  next in few hours at Carolina Hurricanes,.. anf after this Montreal + islanders + Tampa... lets go Devils !!! :) 

By the way, i try always to download games from MSG , this is a good channel, i like the commentary

On 11/18/2018 at 1:14 PM, Remi said:

Yeah i hate Philadephia too.. and they have horrible jerseys 😨 the worst of this season!

Congrats for Buffalo Victory!!!! :D and as i said, i think East Conference is the hardest, 

So disappointed after the Detroit game...  next in few hours at Carolina Hurricanes,.. anf after this Montreal + islanders + Tampa... lets go Devils !!! :) 

By the way, i try always to download games from MSG , this is a good channel, i like the commentary

6 wins in a row and several after trailing after two periods, it tops in the NHL>  Philly is in tomorrow. I want this game big time.  Hand them their ass's.  People still are questioning whether the Sabres can make the playoffs.  Well lets see how long they can keep this up.

I am considering FUBO TV.  I am sick of Direct TV.  They are robbing me blind with their LIST.  Supposed to fix it by December 20.  Idiots

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

21 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

6 wins in a row and several after trailing after two periods, it tops in the NHL>  Philly is in tomorrow. I want this game big time.  Hand them their ass's.  People still are questioning whether the Sabres can make the playoffs.  Well lets see how long they can keep this up.

I am considering FUBO TV.  I am sick of Direct TV.  They are robbing me blind with their LIST.  Supposed to fix it by December 20.  Idiots

What's FUBO?  .Center Ice is really the only thing I use my Direct TV for.  You're right about it being highway robbery. 

58 minutes ago, zepscoda said:

What's FUBO?  .Center Ice is really the only thing I use my Direct TV for.  You're right about it being highway robbery. 

FUBO is an app that gets you a ton of channel apps to stream.  I can stream the Sabres through them and you can get your teams too.  Its way cheaper than Direct TV.  You use your router or if you have a smart TV, which I do not you do not need an Apple TV box.  I need one for each room. $179 each but then free.  Apple TV has a ton of free good apps including YouTube TV  FUBO is only necessary for me to get the Sabres.  It all depends on where you are and such

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

FUBO is an app that gets you a ton of channel apps to stream.  I can stream the Sabres through them and you can get your teams too.  Its way cheaper than Direct TV.  You use your router or if you have a smart TV, which I do not you do not need an Apple TV box.  I need one for each room. $179 each but then free.  Apple TV has a ton of free good apps including YouTube TV  FUBO is only necessary for me to get the Sabres.  It all depends on where you are and such

Gotcha.... I also use Roku . It's got a ton of apps. Basically it took the place of Direct TV.  The only reason we still have it is out AT&T cell plan

On 11/21/2018 at 3:13 PM, zepscoda said:

Gotcha.... I also use Roku . It's got a ton of apps. Basically it took the place of Direct TV.  The only reason we still have it is out AT&T cell plan

10 hours ago, Remi said:

I never used Roku and Fubo, it is legal? 

No its not illegal, its sold at Walmart!!!!!!  Amazon has some "stick" that has apps too.  I am going to do this.  I just talked to someone that has Roku and they have YouTube TV on there!  I am going to leave Direct TV once I find it.

I stayed with Verizon and said NO to AT &T.  So I am going to dump them like yesterdays trash.  10 years I have been with them.  Only thing I will miss is the DVR but I can stream all of it.  How about those Sabres?  7 in a row.  Go look at the standings.  W7 next to Buffalo.  1 point out of the lead in East and 3 out of the best record in the NHL. 

2 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Rangers vs Flyers today at noon, NBC...looks to be a national broadcast. 

Also, Hitch takes over behind the bench tonight for Edmonton. 

Oh yeah, it is.  And its boring as hell.  But its hockey.  Sabres have Montreal to try and get to 8 in a row.  We have beaten them both times already.  So the law of averages is on their side.  But that is all.  GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slapshot:

17 hours ago, Remi said:

Too many missed opportunities, im so angry!!

Good job Sabres, another victory

We were in first place in the East for about 3 hours.  LOL.  We win 8 in a row and are tied with Leafs and Tampa has one more point.  Going for 9 tonight in Detroit. I believe we are a playoff team.  Yo Strider, if you read this pal, do not think I am buying into your "its too early for hockey" bullshit for one minute.  Your Kings have 15 points and the worst team in the NHL, so that is more likely

Ok the Sabres have the best record in the NHL going into today.  That said Tampa is winning and Nashville can tie them with a win tonight. That would put us 1 point back of the NHL lead!!!!!  Not bad don't you think?  16-6-2 and going for 10 in a row on Cancer night in Buffalo on Tuesday vs a team that we historically OWN.  The Sharks.  

Jeff Skinner has 18 goals and is 1 back of the NHL lead, held by Laine in Winnipeg.  The Sabres have been just great. I am hoping they keep this streak going.  Two previous times in our history we have won 10 in a row.  1975 and 1984 (Housley, current coach was on that team).  The 75 team in only their 5th year in existence went to the Finals. This team has tied three others with 9 in a row. By far the best streak in the NHL this year.  GO SABRES!!!!  Jack Eichel, Rasmus Ristolainen, Rasmus Dahlin (number one pick in the draft) and Hutton (starting goalie) have been a huge part of the success.

Pretty sad that Remi and I are the only hockey fans here.  But anyway, guess who has the best record in the  NHL?  Just look at my logo.  The Buffalo Sabres, who have a 10 game winning streak presently.  That is nuts.  Jeff Skinner has 19 goals, and Jack Eichel has a ton of points.  Ristolainen to me is the best defenseman in the NHL

23 hours ago, Remi said:

Congratulations!

Next games, Washington, Winnipeg and Tampa.. 😫

You mean for New Jersey I take it?  We have a real tough one tonight in Tampa.  A revenge game for them as we beat them in Buffalo.  This game is for first place in the NHL.  And then a game at Florida the next night with Ullmark in the nets.  But I do not think anyone is betting against the Sabres right now.  Skinner has 19 goals and is tied for the league lead with Winnipeg's Laine.  He has a home game tonight vs the Blackhawks who are giving goals away like Xmas cookies.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Buffalo third with this defeat, come on :o  (i just saw the highlight now :D ) 

It's a good season for Sabres to shine they have their place!

and Tampa will be the first team who cross 100 goals this season... or maybe Colorado tonight 

Rantanen & MacKinnon solid leaders by points (Colorado)