2018 NHL Season

zepscoda

5 hours ago, Remi said:

Buffalo third with this defeat, come on :o  (i just saw the highlight now :D ) 

It's a good season for Sabres to shine they have their place!

and Tampa will be the first team who cross 100 goals this season... or maybe Colorado tonight 

Rantanen & MacKinnon solid leaders by points (Colorado)

I am not so sure.  Its one game. We are not going to roll over over a one goal loss in a tough building.  Your Devils are in serious trouble

Sabres in Nashville tonight and then the Leafs in tomorrow.  Yikes.  I will be watching my first game on FUBO TV.  Bye bye Direct TV after 10 years.  The fucking idiots have never been the same since joining forces with AT&T.  I have I-7 smart phones and Verizon is our provider.  Direct TV sucks now.  They cant even fix their software.  Supposed to be fixed by December 20.  Gee, only 4 fucking months?  What kind of dumb ass's are working there in this world of electronics and computer geeks?

1 hour ago, Remi said:

another defeat ...  worst team in league, behind flyers and kings...

Damn, TVAsports is not available in France, i dont know why... 

and 3 loss in row for Sabres :o

Thanks to Hutton and a horrible goal he surrendered.  One loss was on OT at least.  Leafs in tonight.  Wont be easy.  Schedule gets a bit better after that

4 hours ago, redrum said:

One more hockey team for Seattle.

What do you mean one more?  Their first as far as I know.  New team coming.   Quite a game between my Sabers and Leafs last night.  WE lose in OT with 2 seconds left.  Sucks.  We will be fine though.  We are in good shape moving forward.  Philly in Saturday

8 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

What do you mean one more?  Their first as far as I know.  New team coming.   Quite a game between my Sabers and Leafs last night.  WE lose in OT with 2 seconds left.  Sucks.  We will be fine though.  We are in good shape moving forward.  Philly in Saturday

That's what I meant. One more team for the league.

12 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Best game I've seen this year!  The Sabers are for real this year...

On 12/5/2018 at 8:42 PM, chef free said:

Best game I've seen this year!  The Sabers are for real this year...

I would hope we will be out for blood on Saturday vs Philly.   Then the Kings are in, a team we should have no trouble handling except they do have exceptional goaltending and that is all they have.  That little shit Peterson did not want to play for the Sabres.  He will regret that.

2 hours ago, Remi said:

Horrible game vs Ducks.. lose at shootout

two scores as gift, i can't believe it. Greene scores in is own goal :(

Next game tonight vs San Jose 

Nothing like our third period meltdown vs the Flyers who yesterday got blown out at Winnipeg 7-1. So is Kinkaid or Shneider in the nets tonight?   I need SJ to cash a parlay.  I think the Devils will be tired

What's everybody's favorite TV network broadcast ?.... Mine is MSG, no doubt I have a biased, but overall they do a great job for all 4 teams.  Comcast in Washington does a very good job, as does Fox Sports in Tampa , Columbus and down here in Dallas. Although I'm not a big fan of Fox Sports in general.  They all give me a sense of a generic broadcast .

TSN and Hockey Night in Canada are on the  next level of course. When I watch the Canadian game feeds, I almost get a news broadcast vibe. The sport up there seems to have far more social importance  .....NBC & NBCSorts does a really good here in the States, job giving a dramatic feel to their broadcast.

I wish each market had their own broadcast,  like the old days. ....Shit...Tampa just took the lead...lol

22 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Nothing like our third period meltdown vs the Flyers who yesterday got blown out at Winnipeg 7-1. So is Kinkaid or Shneider in the nets tonight?   I need SJ to cash a parlay.  I think the Devils will be tired

It was Kinkaid! Defeat 5-2

MSG is my favorite channel too, with great commentators! :) 

10 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Of course you get the Devils feed and I get the Sabres.  I used to get all 4.  Rangers, Islanders, Devils and Sabres until they got real greedy

I always liked the Empire network. I was kind of bummed that MSG absorbed the Sabers broadcast . 

18 hours ago, zepscoda said:

I always liked the Empire network. I was kind of bummed that MSG absorbed the Sabers broadcast . 

I wonder what Mike Robataille is up to.  I keep intending to call the Sabres talk show and ask but keep forgetting.  I am going to .  Rick Jeanorette does not call all games now but some. He does not travel.  Only home games and not all.  Seeing how well this team is doing and I know they are going to make it to the promised land soon with this young talented squad, I feel he wants one more kick at the can and hope the old boy can hang in.