John Bonham guesting on Roy Wood's album "On the Road Again"

From different sites, I see some that show Bonham played on two songs, while others show he played on only one. Seems to be confirmed he played on "Keep your Hands on the Wheel", but there are covers that show he also played on "Wings Over The Sea". Can anyone please tell me the rights of this? Why am I seeing an album cover that shows he also played on "Wings over...."?

9 hours ago, louis365 said:

From different sites, I see some that show Bonham played on two songs, while others show he played on only one. Seems to be confirmed he played on "Keep your Hands on the Wheel", but there are covers that show he also played on "Wings Over The Sea". Can anyone please tell me the rights of this? Why am I seeing an album cover that shows he also played on "Wings over...."?

He only played on Keep your Hands on the Wheel. Just listen to the shitty, anemic drumming on Wings Over the Sea, there is no way that was Bonham. I would say that was the old, homeless guy I gave a fiver to the other day but even he played the bucket better than the dope on Wings Over the Sea played the drums.

Archived