Soundtrack Music ~ Movies, TV, Etc.

The Rover

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was 11/12 by the time SNF came out, but it was X rated, so there was no way to watch the coolest stuff on the planet in the cinema :'(
I played the soundtrack bazillion times over the last 40 years. IMO this is some of the best produced pop music ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Always got the impression that women liked this Dracula version more than men did. Gary Oldman was a cool and sexy Dracula, the movie was stylish and elegant. Men found it pretty lame.

I love the soundtrack, fantastic orchestration. Very well done, Wojciech Kilar.

I didn't see the Gary Oldman Dracula, but I can tell you that in my misspent youth, Frank Langella was IT!  I loved his Dracula (onstage and on film), and I loved the soundtrack to the movie.  

17 hours ago, ebk said:

I didn't see the Gary Oldman Dracula, but I can tell you that in my misspent youth, Frank Langella was IT!  I loved his Dracula (onstage and on film), and I loved the soundtrack to the movie.  

I didn't see the Langella version but the music is great, John Williams never disappoints.

From 1979 I loved Love at first bite. My sister had this one on video, we watched it many times. I found the movie soooo funny.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...