Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
goldenretreiver157

I need help!! June 10 1972

Initially labelled as "The Coliseum, Charlotte, North Carolina, June 9, 1972" but:

"Plant mumbling "Buffalo... Buffalo..." just before the solo in "Since I've Been Loving You" (3:44), Plant saying "that is as close as you can get when you're in New York" after "That's The Way" (7:54) and a taper or someone very close to him talking about "The Auditorium" after "Since I've Been Loving You" (8:00) make me wonder about the correct date of this tape. They played at the Memorial Auditorium, Buffalo, New York on June 10th." 

Since I can clearly hear all that (with my headphones) I'm posting this as Buffalo, NY, June 10, 1972.

https://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-Charlotte-1972/release/3171813

There is no Buffalo or Charlotte soundboard from June 9 or 10 '72.

On 8/23/2018 at 10:57 AM, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Initially labelled as "The Coliseum, Charlotte, North Carolina, June 9, 1972" but:

"Plant mumbling "Buffalo... Buffalo..." just before the solo in "Since I've Been Loving You" (3:44), Plant saying "that is as close as you can get when you're in New York" after "That's The Way" (7:54) and a taper or someone very close to him talking about "The Auditorium" after "Since I've Been Loving You" (8:00) make me wonder about the correct date of this tape. They played at the Memorial Auditorium, Buffalo, New York on June 10th." 

Since I can clearly hear all that (with my headphones) I'm posting this as Buffalo, NY, June 10, 1972.

https://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-Charlotte-1972/release/3171813

I checked and that is the charlotte show, it doesnt match buffalos setlist

There’s an audience recording from Charlotte June 9 (great show, not-great tape). There’s no tape from Buffalo June 10 - or at least no widely circulating one.