The Last Adieu // Empress Valley // A lot to do about nothing

lololabrute

So to be clear, the two Oakland shows featured on this release are audience recordings, correct? Seems tempting, especially with the bonus soundboard stuff, but it again feels like rehashed stuff from past releases... 

Right or Wrong? 

Time will tell...

On 8/25/2018 at 6:29 PM, lololabrute said:

So to be clear, the two Oakland shows featured on this release are audience recordings, correct? Seems tempting, especially with the bonus soundboard stuff, but it again feels like rehashed stuff from past releases... 

Right or Wrong? 

Time will tell...

Probably a solid release for those wanting the silvers. If this is what helps Empress Valley to keep on delivering those wonderful soundboards, then it’s just fiiiiiiine by me. The Japan 1972 box was an absolute winner. They have provided so many incredible soundboards, with the occasional upgraded audience source here and there, so I don’t really mind whether some of their other releases are just downloaded shows packaged in fancy boxes. 

They are supposedly on the brink of releasing the Osaka 929 soundboard, obviously have 928, no doubt have Long Beach 3/12/75, and who knows what else still to come. 

If it takes them releasing twenty more sets like this one, just so we can get to hear even one of those unheard gems, it will be absolutely worth it.

44 minutes ago, pluribus said:

Probably a solid release for those wanting the silvers. If this is what helps Empress Valley to keep on delivering those wonderful soundboards, then it’s just fiiiiiiine by me. The Japan 1972 box was an absolute winner. They have provided so many incredible soundboards, with the occasional upgraded audience source here and there, so I don’t really mind whether some of their other releases are just downloaded shows packaged in fancy boxes. 

They are supposedly on the brink of releasing the Osaka 929 soundboard, obviously have 928, no doubt have Long Beach 3/12/75, and who knows what else still to come. 

If it takes them releasing twenty more sets like this one, just so we can get to hear even one of those unheard gems, it will be absolutely worth it.

Right, so please go ahead and spend the 400$ to help them produce the 929 soundboard! :)

8 hours ago, pluribus said:

Hi. Do you have any additional info on the 929 release aside from what was on airraid and mentioned on this forum?

3 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Hi. Do you have any additional info on the 929 release aside from what was on airraid and mentioned on this forum?

Nope. I’m going off of the same info as everyone else. Given how the release of Deus Ex Machina went (with the release of a song sample and then the entire show), I think it’s most likely that EV will be releasing the complete 929 soundboard on September 29. Time will tell.

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Bozoso73 said:

No doubt? Did they put out something saying they have this?

One of the Japanese Twitter posters had mentioned being in the store around the Deus Ex Machina release, and said that the owner had mentioned Long Beach 3/12/75.

Given that EV have released nearly everything else around that date, it’s not a stretch to imagine that they have it.

6 hours ago, lapepalz said:

Brannon says It is Bad...  I am happy with my two version TCOLZ and Tarantura. I do not need it. and another steal of 50 editions that is not exhausted because it is very bad.

Find a Magic Bus version is the good solution if you're after for these 2 shows as EV version seemed to be just a clone of the old Scoprio and MB one is referred as better than any older titles.

Archived