Green Bay @ Washington

Chargers @ Rams

Chicago @ Arizona

Dallas @ Seattle

New England @ Detroit

MONDAY SEPT. 24

Pittsburgh @ Tampa Bay

It's Home Team week (almost...) 

Change in plans for Walter....going with Junior’s 2nd favorite team, on his and Carlos Hyde’s birthday - gotta take Cleveland tonight! 

Edited by Walter
Change the name of the person identified in the post

o boy late to the party again. This is a lot of preplanning i can see. need to get off work sooner

Browns (I know I am too late but...)

here is the rest

Falcons chiefs Dolphins Vikings eagles Packers Panthers Jaguars ravens Texasns Rams Bears Seahowks Patriots Stealers

so is it okay to do the thurs game pick and then add the rest later, or do they all have to be in before thurs game starts?

9 hours ago, Walter said:

Walter - Jets

Mrs Walter - Jets

Junior - Cleveland, his adopted 2nd favorite team...

Why Cleveland? What happened to Seattle?

9 hours ago, ebk said:

It's Home Team week (almost...) 

Except you don't trust your Taters at home. 😛

4 hours ago, kipper said:

o boy late to the party again. This is a lot of preplanning i can see. need to get off work sooner

Browns (I know I am too late but...)

here is the rest

Falcons chiefs Dolphins Vikings eagles Packers Panthers Jaguars ravens Texasns Rams Bears Seahowks Patriots Stealers

so is it okay to do the thurs game pick and then add the rest later, or do they all have to be in before thurs game starts?

Yes it is okay to do that. You'll notice Bong-Man and I often do it that way. I'll give you a mulligan on your Thursday pick just this once.

25 minutes ago, Strider said:

Yes it is okay to do that. You'll notice Bong-Man and I often do it that way. I'll give you a mulligan on your Thursday pick just this once.

okay thanks. I have a work friend helping with this football stuff. He is amazed that Im even involved and he said sounds like your led zeppelin friends may make make a man out of me yet LOL.  I thought that funny. it like being in high school again in the gym locker having fun. hehehe

I will be better next time. thanks

6 hours ago, Walter said:

They’re still his #1, he’s just rooting for the underdog - Cleveland. 

Mayfield gave them the spark they needed last night!

i missed the game.  Out of town. But I expected him to come in sooner than later.  Allen has to face the Vikings D.  Yikes.  I cringe at the thought

39 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

i missed the game.  Out of town. But I expected him to come in sooner than later.  Allen has to face the Vikings D.  Yikes.  I cringe at the thought

Tyrod had a concussion during the end of the 1st half. He’s was playing like he had one before then. Mayfield immediately made the offense look better and the game more interesting. I was pissed at myself for switching to the Browns just before they kicked off...but around 11:30 I wasn’t!!  Good for them! 

17 hours ago, Strider said:

Except you don't trust your Taters at home. 😛

Honestly, they're not my Taters.  I hate them.  I hate their owner, Little Napoleon.  Although, in keeping with Home Team week, I probably would have picked them, except I love Aaron Rogers :D 

1 hour ago, ebk said:

Honestly, they're not my Taters.  I hate them.  I hate their owner, Little Napoleon.  Although, in keeping with Home Team week, I probably would have picked them, except I love Aaron Rogers :D 

Judging from last week's attendance you are not alone in that assessment in the DC/MD area.

Cleveland - W

Atlanta...It pains me to pick against New Orleans.

Baltimore

Carolina

Houston

Jacksonville

Kansas City

Miami...The Raider loss last week made me so sick I cannot stomach picking them on the road across the country. And if Miami wins we get a Dolphins cheerleader post from Paul.

Minnesota...Which Buffalo Bill will quit on the team and retire this week?

Philadelphia

Green Bay

LA Rams

Chicago

Dallas...Before the season started I anticipated picking Seattle in this game. But Seattle has looked terrible so far. Even with no Dez Bryant the Cowboys should run over the Seachokes defense.

New England...I'm not abandoning the Patriots yet.

Pittsburgh...I'm not jumping on the Tampa Bay bandwagon yet. But you gotta love Ryan's beard.

On 9/18/2018 at 1:20 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Minnesota (cant believe my eyes that Paul is picking the Bills?  Why.  If it was at GB maybe.  Not a chance in hell here, and 1st time I have ever picked against them.  EVER)

Looking back, it was like one of those kicking stats those goes the opposite direction. Great win for you guys - that defense was swarming.

4 hours ago, Walter said:

Looking back, it was like one of those kicking stats those goes the opposite direction. Great win for you guys - that defense was swarming.

The Defense we expected from day 1.  But in the NFL, some teams are ready sooner than others.  I really like our chances in this division.  Yes, even vs the Pats.  Josh Allen is our QB of now and the future.  We finally have our guy.  GO BILLS!!!!!!!! 

Would you risk $9000 of your money to get back $450?  Only needing a two TD favorite to win the game?  Only two times in the last two decades has this gone South.  And yesterday was the second and some poor bastard did go into a sports book in Vegas and do it.  I think guards should be placed on the Golden Gate today.  Bridge jumper is the term for this type of bet. Its appropriate.  How bout them Raiders?  LOL

Week IV
Thursday, Sep 27, 2018

L.A. Rams 

Sunday Sep 29, 2018
Buffalo 
Atlanta 
Detroit 
Houston 
Miami 
Jacksonville 
Philadelphia 
Tampa Bay 
Cleveland     
Seattle 
New Orleans 
L.A. Chargers  

Pittsburgh 

Monday, Oct 1, 2018

Denver    

^^^What's your rush, zepscoda and LZF77?  In a hurry to finish last again? 😜

I had a late night last night...didn't get in until 4am. So I've been running slow today.

Congratulations paul carruthers!  You kicked butt...and your Dolphins are #1 in the AFC East!

Week 3 Results

paul carruthers: 11-5* 

kipper: 10-6

Walter: 10-6

Junior: 9-7

Strider: 9-7

ebk: 8-8

Mrs. W: 8-8

Bong-Man: 7-9

chase: 7-9

jabe: 7-9

LedZeppfan77: 6-10

zepscoda: 5-11

Season Standings After 48 Games

1. Junior: 28-18-2*

2. ebk: 27-19-2

3. Bong-Man: 26-20-2*

4. kipper: 25-21-2

4. paul carruthers: 25-21-2*

4. Walter: 25-21-2

5. Strider: 24-22-2

6. Mrs. W: 23-23-2

7. zepscoda: 22-24-2

8. jabe: 21-25-2

9. chase: 20-26-2

10. LedZeppfan77: 19-27-2

Edited by Strider

Week 4 Schedule

THURSDAY SEPT. 27 TIME(ET)
Minnesota at L.A. Rams 8:20 pm

SUNDAY SEPT. 30
Cincinnati at Atlanta 1:00 pm
Tampa Bay at Chicago 1:00 pm
Detroit at Dallas 1:00 pm
Buffalo at Green Bay 1:00 pm
Philadelphia at Tennessee 1:00 pm
Houston at Indianapolis 1:00 pm
Miami at New England 1:00 pm
N.Y. Jets at Jacksonville 1:00 pm
Cleveland at Oakland 4:00 pm
Seattle at Arizona 4:05 pm
New Orleans at N.Y. Giants 4:25 pm
San Francisco at San Diego Chargers 4:25 pm
Baltimore at Pittsburgh 8:20 pm

MONDAY OCT. 1
Kansas City at Denver 8:15 pm

Good to know you are OK chief.  I assure you I am going to move up the ladder.   Maybe we should put Zepcoda's picks in again, bump them ie, so there is no confusion?  My picks

Los Angeles Rams (Rams without starting CB's and vs a team that will be angry-still, a wrecking machine)

Atlanta

Chicago

Detroit

Buffalo (never again-never again)(good chance Rodgers will not play)

Tennessee  (trap game for Eagles? )

Houston 

New England (not respect for NE, just none for a 3-0 Miami team that still has one poison-Tannehill)

Jacksonville

Cleveland

Arizona

New Orleans

San Diego

Baltimore

Denver  (AFC West theory is in play here, and KC historically hates this building, and this rookie is going to hit a bump)

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

11 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Good to know you are OK chief.  I assure you I am going to move up the ladder.   Maybe we should put Zepcoda's picks in again, bump them ie, so there is no confusion?

No need to bump. I got zepscoda's picks down.