Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nemophilist

Hello fellow Led Zeppelin fans, I imagine some of you might like this performance

I Played a show a week ago which was filmed and recorded live. I thought some of you would be into the material. It's a performance of some of my acoustic instrumental songs. I have many influences and tons of material, some is acoustic, some is electric, and some is a mix. These songs are more similar to artists such as John Renbourn, Bert Jansch, Roy Harper as well as Zeppelin's acoustic side. But It's not exactly like any of those, it's very much my own thing. It's not a perfect performance, a few minor mistakes but it was pretty solid overall. Let me know if any of you are into the material. I've posted the first song (which has an extended intro, sort of a medley of other material of mine) on here in the past.

On 9/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Nice Work

Thanks a lot, I appreciate you taking the time to watch!

On 9/4/2018 at 3:32 PM, LedZed66 said:

Very nice. I enjoyed the 20 minutes

Thank you. I'm happy to hear that you did!

Awesome. I grew up on John Fahey and a lot of those other acoustic virtuosos and this was right up my alley. 

On 9/6/2018 at 10:10 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

Awesome. I grew up on John Fahey and a lot of those other acoustic virtuosos and this was right up my alley. 

Thanks a lot man. I'm really glad you enjoyed it! John Fahey is great.