Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Old Man

A Better Recording Of Atlanta 1977???

I am asking everyone to please give me any information that you have on this and to please correct me if I am wrong. 

Atlanta is my city and of course, being the Ledhed that I am, I am definitely interested in anything Led Zeppelin had to do with the city itself or even the State of Georgia.

I have heard, and please correct me if I am wrong, that there is a better quality or a remastered version of the Atlanta 1977 show.  Does anything know anything about this?

Thank you all.

Unfortunately there is only one tape from this show that is currently circulating, and it sounds pretty crappy. If there is a remastered version out there, I doubt it's much of an improvement considering what we have to work with is pretty lackluster.

Need to find someone who worked at the Omni or FCS before they were demolished and see if they knew anyone associated with sound at the venues. 

Man to have a sound board  of Atlanta.