Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

Robert Lindblad beat James Randi at his contest called PUT UP OR SHUT UP in 1992

Recommended Posts

A message to the The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge promoter James Randi you still owe me $10,000 from when I beat you at your contest called PUT UP OR SHUT UP in 1992 .... and you never put up the $10,000 you promised or shut up about your outright lie that psychics don't exist you then even raised the prize to a million and changed the name of the challenge after I won your challenge and being a magician you magically decided to hide that truth from everyone pretty easy to do when you choose what to tell people and not what to tell people ... as a magician your profession is to hide the truth and you have done so very well too bad you incorporated the outright lie that psychics do not exist in your act. And when you state that police have never mentioned that a psychic has ever solved a missing childs' case you know why ... it is because police never mention their informants whether that person is psychic or not however like a deceptive magician you leave that fact out of your statement... if you just stated that some psychics are fake but not all and I want to weed out the fakers you would sound better and it would make a lot more sense. Just visit my website where their are news articles and investigative documentary concerning my work that prove it. The most recent news article concerning my work which I have been doing on a daily basis, free of charge, internationally since 1991 can be seen if you just Google : I was crying, I was excited, I was just so grateful
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roblindblad said:

A message to the The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge promoter James Randi you still owe me $10,000 from when I beat you at your contest called PUT UP OR SHUT UP in 1992 .... and you never put up the $10,000 you promised or shut up about your outright lie that psychics don't exist you then even raised the prize to a million and changed the name of the challenge after I won your challenge and being a magician you magically decided to hide that truth from everyone pretty easy to do when you choose what to tell people and not what to tell people ... as a magician your profession is to hide the truth and you have done so very well too bad you incorporated the outright lie that psychics do not exist in your act. And when you state that police have never mentioned that a psychic has ever solved a missing childs' case you know why ... it is because police never mention their informants whether that person is psychic or not however like a deceptive magician you leave that fact out of your statement... if you just stated that some psychics are fake but not all and I want to weed out the fakers you would sound better and it would make a lot more sense. Just visit my website where their are news articles and investigative documentary concerning my work that prove it. The most recent news article concerning my work which I have been doing on a daily basis, free of charge, internationally since 1991 can be seen if you just Google : I was crying, I was excited, I was just so grateful
 

You'r a psychic? Right on brother, have I been needing your services for some time. If you can PM me the winning Powerball numbers for the next drawing I will gladly split the award 50 / 50 with you. Who cares about a paltry $10,000 when you and I can be eyeballs deep in the cheddar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he can help me find my wife's little man in a boat, whatever the hell that is. All I know is my wife says I have not found it in years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IpMan said:

Maybe he can help me find my wife's little man in a boat, whatever the hell that is. All I know is my wife says I have not found it in years.

 

So you're a voyeur? 😉

...and now for something completely different, the creepiest American television commercial of all time...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

So you're a voyeur? 😉

...and now for something completely different, the creepiest American television commercial of all time...

 

What the hell does a man in a boat, a small one at that, have to do with voyeurism?  I am confused. Why is life so complicated???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend sent me to go see a psychic. I knocked on the door and heard: Who is it? That's when I turned and left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, redrum said:

A friend sent me to go see a psychic. I knocked on the door and heard: Who is it? That's when I turned and left.

:hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IpMan said:

:hysterical:

That was from a book written by Segovia. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:11 AM, IpMan said:

Maybe he can help me find my wife's little man in a boat, whatever the hell that is. All I know is my wife says I have not found it in years.

 

:hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 8:11 PM, IpMan said:

Maybe he can help me find my wife's little man in a boat, whatever the hell that is. All I know is my wife says I have not found it in years.

 

Woody can't get to it either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

Jeez men are so childish 😔

That is why we need understanding, kind, and compassionate women to make sure we don't make too much of a mess.

I kinda always looked at the man - woman dichotomy along the same lines as Hong Kong Phooey & his sidekick Spot. Phooey is essentially an incompetent buffoon who's ass is always saved (along with the day) by Spot. Phooey is too dim to realize it is Spot taking care of business and not him so he always basks in the spotlight while Spot snickers in the corner.

Men are Hong Kong Phooey, women are Spot...and thank god for Spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×