Robert Lindblad will be on C.B.C. Radio One : The Doc Project at 11:30 a.m. on October 30th 2018

roblindblad

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Perhaps start a singular Robert Lindblad Thread if there are to be additional activity updates posted to the forum. Additionally, a single thread would help keep any commentary these posts and the activities generate consolidated. Thanks.

I think the thread is fine the way it is

On 10/28/2018 at 1:19 AM, SteveAJones said:

Oh, it's glorious but the issue is Rob starts a completely new thread for each and every upcoming event he does. This isn't www.robertlindblad.com.

then PM him and suggest something different. Otherwise leave the rules to the mods

20 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

I do leave the rules to the mods, yet retain the right to express my opinion that he's spamming the board.

let it go. 

I expressed my opinion as well, I was not bothered by his thread, there are tens of thousands of threads in this forum with very few posts and eventually they all sink to the bottom so why worry about it?  I worry about you Steve and the way you come off to people. I have defended you many times but I am just pointing out that you come off the wrong way when you dont need to.

4 minutes ago, kipper said:

let it go. 

I expressed my opinion as well, I was not bothered by his thread, there are tens of thousands of threads in this forum with very few posts and eventually they all sink to the bottom so why worry about it?  I worry about you Steve and the way you come off to people. I have defended you many times but I am just pointing out that you come off the wrong way when you dont need to.

Let it go? Too funny, coming as it does from someone who has now attempted to rebut my posts in this thread three times. I HAD let it go after I said my piece the first time. I realize you defend me and good luck with that, it's a full-time job. However, I think you'll find when I come off the wrong way it says more about the people on the receiving end than myself. I'm just doing my show.

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Let it go? Too funny, coming as it does from someone who has now attempted to rebut my posts in this thread three times. I HAD let it go after I said my piece the first time. I realize you defend me and good luck with that, it's a full-time job. However, I think you'll find when I come off the wrong way it says more about the people on the receiving end than myself. I'm just doing my show.

I didnt attempt to rebut your posts Steve, I succeeded in rebutting your posts. I am your Jimminy Cricket Steve.

have a good Day!

Kipper

24_1.png

Archived