Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
woz70

Dragon Telecaster Re-created

Maybe he’s going to play it on the new album and tour he’s always going on about 😉

I wonder if he actually has touched these guitars? If so, probably first time in years. So damn sad.......

39 minutes ago, Paganini said:

Maybe he’s going to play it on the new album and tour he’s always going on about 😉

Better...his new album is called Led Zeppelin L (50) with Chris Farlow and Paul Rogers on vocals, Pino Palladino on Bass, Kenny Jones on drums and Rick Wakeman on keyboards. Release  date January 2019😉

On 10/31/2018 at 12:13 PM, duckman said:

Better...his new album is called Led Zeppelin L (50) with Chris Farlow and Paul Rogers on vocals, Pino Palladino on Bass, Kenny Jones on drums and Rick Wakeman on keyboards. Release  date January 2019😉

Nice !

I know that guitar played a huge role in the development of the band, but I was never a big fan of the tone. Fender pickups always get too fuzzy through heavy overdrive and that sound was way too limited to the psychedelic 60s. Maybe that's why he switched over. 

23 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I know that guitar played a huge role in the development of the band, but I was never a big fan of the tone. Fender pickups always get too fuzzy through heavy overdrive and that sound was way too limited to the psychedelic 60s. Maybe that's why he switched over. 

I've always liked Page's tone that he had with the Telecaster and Tonebender, particularly during the early Zeppelin period. I always thought that the acquisition of the Les Paul from Joe Walsh led Page to step away from the heavy overdriven sound of the 2nd American tour to a gradually cleaner tone.