Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

Jimmy Page x Fender… Coming January 2019

A custom Jimmy Page Tele......NICE!  Fingers crossed it has the the dragon painting design!

33 minutes ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Well there's not much chance of it being anything else is there?

It could be the "Brown Bomber" he used in '77 for "Hot Dog" and in the 80's with The Firm. 

50 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

So now he's going to remaster all of his guitars?  :slapface:

LMAO...good one Steve!

Just checked the Musician's Friend website.  A Fender Custom Shop Merle Haggard model Tele is listed for $6,760.00.  The Fender Custom Shop Bob Bain "Son of the Gunn" tele model is listed at $9,500.00.  i can only imagine what the Jimmy Page Custom Shop "Hand-Painted Dragon" Tele would go for!

6 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I'll be shocked if there's a dragon on it.

It's a replica, two editions....one with the dragon painting, one with the mirror top. There will be a production line run, for mass market and hand signed custom copies , only 50 made of each style. Beaucoup dollars for sure on the custom pieces. Prob over 10K....maybe double! 

Edited by porgie66

5 hours ago, porgie66 said:

It's a replica, two editions....one with the dragon painting, one with the mirror top. There will be a production line run, for mass market and hand signed custom copies , only 50 made of each style. Beaucoup dollars for sure on the custom pieces. Prob over 10K....maybe double! 

WoW!  Damn, I don't play guitar but if I had the money I would buy one in a heartbeat.