Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
chef free

NBA 2018-2019 season

Anyone watching the Toronto vs Boston game?  It's as good as advertised!

Kyle Lowery is getting on my nerves with all his complaining however...

Can I just say that the Suns have become the laughing stock and that sux!! This should be destination but the owner is a jerk and we are going on a decade without the playoffs. . 

Mavericks/Warriors game was great last night!  It came down to the final seconds...

Raptors vs Warriors last night was a fun game to watch and a possible preview of the NBA Finals!  Raptors got a hot start hitting 9 of 11 in the first quarter to jump out to a 16 point lead.  Warriors, minus Curry and Green, battled back to tie it and earn overtime on Kevin Durant's hot shooting.

Nuggets outlast the Raptors 106-103 in a game decided in the last 7 seconds!

Such a fun and fast moving sport!

Watching the Raptors vs 76ers, fun game, very competitive until the fourth quarter when Kawai took over.

noticed that the Toronto fans are pretty quiet and that there were a surprising number of empty seats in the stands.  WTF Raptors fans?

On 12/5/2018 at 10:25 PM, chef free said:

Watching the Raptors vs 76ers, fun game, very competitive until the fourth quarter when Kawai took over.

noticed that the Toronto fans are pretty quiet and that there were a surprising number of empty seats in the stands.  WTF Raptors fans?

And this is the best team they have EVER HAD.  I am shocked by the end result of last nights game. I will confess I took Philly with the points and paid.  Fuckers

How about Raptors vs Nets last night? Net snap an 8 game losing streak with a 106 - 105 OT win?

Or Bulls over Thunder 114 - 112?

Or Grizzlies over Pelicans 107 - 103?

Lots of great basketball this year!!