Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Boogie Mama

EV Tutankhamun Box" Just Spotted!

I very much doubt they are soundboards...what makes you think they are? 

Bland new stock CD. " as long as there is an extra nickle to be squeezed by exploiting Led Zeppelin...... "

7 minutes ago, Xolo1974 said:

I very much doubt they are soundboards...what makes you think they are? 

Well it's just a wild guess"

Because of it's wild price & availability..

Or are they charging us this much for audience recordings?..

But" you could be right'

Look's like sort of a reissue' as it include's Listen to this Eddie at The Forum"..

Here's more pic's anyway..

lz 3.jpg

lz 4.jpg

lz 5.jpg

lz 6.jpg

lz 7.jpg

19 minutes ago, Boogie Mama said:

But" you could be right'

Look's like sort of a reissue' as it include's Listen to this Eddie at The Forum"..

Here's more pic's anyway..

lz 3.jpg

lz 4.jpg

lz 5.jpg

lz 6.jpg

lz 7.jpg

ledz.JPG

Zzzzz, another rehashed ripoff re re re release.  Stolen traders recordings already available for FREE  in all the usual places packaged with pretty pictures for an extortionate cost. Beats me how they keep getting away with it. GBP £622 or USD $798, they can GTF.

Edited by JTM

7 hours ago, JTM said:

Zzzzz, another rehashed ripoff re re re release.  Stolen traders recordings already available for FREE  in all the usual places packaged with pretty pictures for an extortionate cost. Beats me how they keep getting away with it. GBP £622 or USD $798, they can GTF.

My thought's Exactly! 

No way new discs: exactly the same discs as with the "For Badgeholders Only" box. No.'s EVSD 465-482

Just a new packaging limited to a few dozen no-numbered sets. But with so few sets, why not make it a bit more exclusive by numbering the sets? Although the price makes it very exclusive!

AirRaid $ 798.-

Buyee.jp 75.000 yen/€ 610,50

A rehash of the "For Badgeholders Only" Forum Run box set that EVSD botched the first time around? No thanks...should be renamed "For Suckers Only".

Just release the September '71 and January '75 soundboards already, EVSD.

On 11/19/2018 at 3:28 PM, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

No way new discs: exactly the same discs as with the "For Badgeholders Only" box. No.'s EVSD 465-482

Just a new packaging limited to a few dozen no-numbered sets. But with so few sets, why not make it a bit more exclusive by numbering the sets? Although the price makes it very exclusive!

AirRaid $ 798.-

Buyee.jp 75.000 yen/€ 610,50

But if you don't buy this EVSD won't release new boots. -sarcasm.

On 11/19/2018 at 10:30 PM, Strider said:

A rehash of the "For Badgeholders Only" Forum Run box set that EVSD botched the first time around? No thanks...should be renamed "For Suckers Only".

Just release the September '71 and January '75 soundboards already, EVSD.

Aye laddie! What an epic bore. Holding out on releasing the good shit , trickling out a song here and there....fucking lame bullshit. Hoarding the good stuff, like Manhattan real estate opportunists , holding out for max profits. EV should be encouraging fans to buy , but seems like they are alienating more and more. 9/28/71 anyone, 75 boards, cricket, cricket...zzzz ??? 

On 11/19/2018 at 1:30 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Bland new stock CD. " as long as there is an extra nickle to be squeezed by exploiting Led Zeppelin...... "

😂 That Google translation though....WTF are those titles?? 

Edited by porgie66

16 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

😅😅

21 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I've bought my share of EVSD-releases this year - including the "For Badgeholders Only" box -  so I skip this one...😜

21 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

NO ONE buy this.

EV are now fully taking the piss out of us fans, do NOT feed their greedy greedy pockets

It's heavily dedicated to the Japanese market only. 50 copies, that's all. Japanese are much different from us, they're collecting everything, including repackaged shows. Take the difference...