Poe

E A Poe

12 hours ago, E A Poe said:

Image result for raven lady animated q44n

Shall you welcome me to this fine place?
Please go about your way.
I may meet some of you in face,
so I may greet you properly one day.
My name is Poe. Fair ladies and gentlemen, I bid you "Hello."

Oh damn, I thought this thread was about Poe the musician. Oh well. Welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, SteveAJones said:

Thank you.

Once upon a dream in the month of Splendour, there were so many things we all had to render. So much to discount, scourge, and discard. Alleviation a necessity, lest you be scarred.
Our lives are as equal as our deaths without barters. With pleasure I accept your welcome for starters. Some here are martyrs. 9 swords of WILL. There will be stars and there will be garters.

E A 

will.jpg.d7a0f784b9ab5ee7b53ba47bb5034301.jpg

23 hours ago, PanicCooker said:

Why dos a bird scare you?

What scares Panic Cooker? Vampires? Lightning? Thunder?

Whatever are they putting in the coffee in the 22nd century, I wonder?

My parents departed while the world was still new, while I was inhaling my first. The next night I cried, as my young love yet died, so my second night here, I thirst. The nights grow eternal, that I pen in my journal. The longest days lay at my wake. The days suffer long. The nights somber with song from the drinks that tarry from my take. I drink my beers, while you ask of my fears, in mockery whatever they be. Beauty in kind as yours excites the soul to tears, for fears of expressions we all can see. A lost love I have never again to reach, alone I remain with my echoes hungover on the beach. Without oil a lamp, a tramp, an emaciated vamp without breath I accept to be.

It's not birds, it's echoes all above. I yet see another bird in the yard, Love. 

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, PeaceFrogYum said:

Oh damn, I thought this thread was about Poe the musician. Oh well. Welcome.

Thank you for the greeting PeaceFrogYum. I will be Poe the Musician, as soon as I can learn how to play this guitar someone sent me. I don't understand. 6 strings, yet I have 4 fingers, and a thumb. 

You have even less fingers. I understand your disappointment when you clicked on this thread and found out I am not the person you expected when you saw the title. 

So for you, I now make this saying:  “Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.” Yes, you can borrow it sometime.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:07 AM, PanicCooker said:

Aww c'mon mr. Poe Poe! U can't alwas be so doom n gloom in a world that has God and Jesus watching over! Also ice cream and comfy mattresses! And chinese and pizza with ooey gooey chheez! And this! 

https://goo.gl/images/NTLaHQ

And you, Miss... I like cream.  Fill with mingled cream and amber. 

I will drain that glass again. Such hilarious clamber, through the chamber of my brain.

Come to life and fade away. What do I care how I spend my time. I'm drinking some ale today!  

Exclusive Preview: Ann Nocenti Gets Tarred & Feathered in Edgar Allan Poe’s Snifter of Terror #3

Archived