What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Heading out to a neighborhood bbq at a friends house as a tropical storm approaches. Oh well, most of it will be undercover or just get in the hot tub, right?!?.  Been rainy for 2+ weeks now, so much for “The Sunshine State”.  

Looks like we’ve flipped in weather, CP. :D 

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Glorious

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD IT'S COLD!!!!!! Winter is tomorrow, but this mornings ride to work, my fingers were so cold they were burning.

Apart from flannelette sheets, warm cuddles with the missus, and backyard fires, winter can take a long walk off a short pier.

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Steamy. Warm and humid. What a difference from that dreadful winter we had. Haven't had the heating on all May. Portugal next week for 10 days. Golfing for 4 days then a Villa for a week. Lots of fish and wine and relaxing.

Bon voyage and enjoy your holidays. Only 2 weeks until our summer holidays :)

We had 28-32C the last 10 days

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Roasting again. I am well tanned even before Portugal. Where are you off to Led?

Are you going to the Algarve, CP?
We are going to Norway and Denmark. I've never been to Norway, it's a dream come true.
⛈️ Thunderstorm this morning, lots of rain today, cooled down to 17C now.

11 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Are you going to the Algarve, CP?
We are going to Norway and Denmark. I've never been to Norway, it's a dream come true.
⛈️ Thunderstorm this morning, lots of rain today, cooled down to 17C now.

Yes the Algarve Led. 4 days golfing near Lagos then a week in a Villa in Tavira. Never been to either Norway or Denmark - sounds great. Touring around in the car?

28C, wonderful weather -  but I spent the day at the office :(

On 6/2/2018 at 7:58 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Yes the Algarve Led. 4 days golfing near Lagos then a week in a Villa in Tavira. Never been to either Norway or Denmark - sounds great. Touring around in the car?

Tavira looks awesome, nice beaches.  I've never been to Portugal or Spain. I love Greece and France.
We've booked a cottage in Norway and we will go on hiking. We visit Denmark the 4th time since 2009. We like that place very much. Everything is so relaxed in Scandinavia. :suntan:   :stereo:  :coffee:  :zzz::book:
Edited by LedZed66

Jeebus it was freezing today. I fucking HATE the cold.

Will be cold now until late September. (early September if we are lucky).

This Friday night I will have 2 or 3 braziers (fire pits) running to sit outside and enjoy some tunes.

Did I mention I hate the cold???

5 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Jeebus it was freezing today. I fucking HATE the cold.

Will be cold now until late September. (early September if we are lucky).

This Friday night I will have 2 or 3 braziers (fire pits) running to sit outside and enjoy some tunes.

Did I mention I hate the cold???

I wouldn't sit outside with half a dozen braziers in the English winter. 

19 hours ago, JTM said:

I wouldn't sit outside with half a dozen braziers in the English winter. 

You poor bugger....

Thanks for sending us criminal types out to the new world. Turns out the new world is a corker! ;)

57 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

You poor bugger....

Thanks for sending us criminal types out to the new world. Turns out the new world is a corker! ;)

Maybe,  except for all those poisonous snakes and spiders.

Anyway back to the weather, big grey clouds, looks like rain is coming yet when I got up at seven AM to take the missus to work it was gloriously sunny..

4 hours ago, JTM said:

Maybe,  except for all those poisonous snakes and spiders.

Anyway back to the weather, big grey clouds, looks like rain is coming yet when I got up at seven AM to take the missus to work it was gloriously sunny..

.... and Sharks,Box Jelly Fish, Crocs and the sun. Never have a felt heat like it since Mrs CP locked me in the fan oven on 200 c