What's the weather like where you are?

madison

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

Yesterday was not only a record, but the hottest day of the year in Detroit.  90 degrees and humid as hell on September 26th.  This is when you know you're a true  Michigander.....bring on Winter !  

Yes it hit 90 in Rochester also.  Today is the end of the northeast heat wave and I think we all drop into the 60's tomorrow.  I am not as quick to beg for winter as you are.  No thanks.

1 minute ago, chillumpuffer said:

Still dark, still raining and thoroughly miserable. 4 weeks before we go to Portugal for some sun and Golf:suntan:

Here on The Wirral the ground has been sodden for a couple of weeks now making cutting the grass impossible, last year my last mow was the end of October..

3 minutes ago, JTM said:

Here on The Wirral the ground has been sodden for a couple of weeks now making cutting the grass impossible, last year my last mow was the end of October..

Managed a cut this week but it's unbelievably wet. Played golf yesterday in Cheshire. it was like the Baseball Ground in the 70's !;) Advice? Light a fire, spark one up and relax with something mellow 

Wishing all of our friends in Ireland and the U.K. the best as they have Ophelia approaching.  Crazy that it's still a hurricane heading it direction. Supposed to downgrade, but tropical storms can be a real bitch too.  Let us know how things are going, please! 

Weird sky Monday, taken in a neighbours garden around about 10am. Very warm for mid October 19c/66f..  Yes he does have an old red phonebox as a feature in his back garden...

orange sky.jpg

Edited by JTM

• 3 weeks later...

Phoenix seems like London or Seattle lately with the lack of sunlight. No fog, no big clouds, but the whole place is covered in a cloud mist or something, it's almost making it dreary. I want my sunlight back.

Edited by luvlz2