What's the weather like where you are?

madison

23 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Phoenix seems like London or Seattle lately with the lack of sunlight. No fog, no big clouds, but the whole place is covered in a cloud mist or something, it's almost making it dreary. I want my sunlight back.

Well, my sunlight came back like I asked for yesterday, and now I'm regretting it. Way too hot for November, feels like it's still summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prayers to all in California.  Also, Houston shows kids making snowmen.  First time since 1987 they say.  30 years.  Try living here.  Buffalo is hammered but Rochester nothing yet, but its coming Sunday.  CBS sports wrongly reported the Bills traveling to INDY>  I bet INDY wish's that was  the case rather than coming to the ice bowl they are likely to encounter in Buffalo

I am 60 miles, 1 hour East of Buffalo and a little less from Orchard Park where the Bills are about to play the Colts.  Here its clear and in Buffalo, its a Blizzard, white out.  Been that way all week.  Its coming our way though.  Sucks

i guess it snowed in Houston for the first time in 30 years.  Some kids have never seen snow.  Unreal.  On Facebook I saw a snowman made in San Anton by a friend.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

We’ve been running the a/c during the day as it’s been about 85 with 60+% humidity.  But the evenings have been delightful.  Lots of fog this morning. Should be beautiful on Christmas-about 70.  Good night for a bonfire!

14139B77-0544-42C9-A207-7C49C5AB99BA.jpeg

2 hours ago, Walter said:

We’ve been running the a/c during the day as it’s been about 85 with 60+% humidity.  But the evenings have been delightful.  Lots of fog this morning. Should be beautiful on Christmas-about 70.  Good night for a bonfire!

14139B77-0544-42C9-A207-7C49C5AB99BA.jpeg

I didn't know you were over here Chuck?

Same as all week. Dark, grey and miserable. Rumours of the sun making an appearance on February 18th have been quashed by the met office. It will now be March 8th

23 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

I didn't know you were over here Chuck?

Same as all week. Dark, grey and miserable. Rumours of the sun making an appearance on February 18th have been quashed by the met office. It will now be March 8th

:lol: 

It’s closing in on 11:30  and the fog is starting to lift.  Drove around with the top down, picking up Mrs W’s Christmas gift this morning and it was chilly, but still glorious being December 22.

9 minutes ago, Walter said:

:lol: 

It’s closing in on 11:30  and the fog is starting to lift.  Drove around with the top down, picking up Mrs W’s Christmas gift this morning and it was chilly, but still glorious being December 22.

It is now closing in on 4.30 pm and the fog has never lifted. Still I have some Chinese styleee spare ribs for tonight's fayre and some of this years grow to lift the spirits. Mrs CP will be home at 5 and it's holiday time. Bless her she works hard and I can't wait for a week of lie insies. Best to you and your family Chuck?