What's the weather like where you are?

madison

3 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

It is now closing in on 4.30 pm and the fog has never lifted. Still I have some Chinese styleee spare ribs for tonight's fayre and some of this years grow to lift the spirits. Mrs CP will be home at 5 and it's holiday time. Bless her she works hard and I can't wait for a week of lie insies. Best to you and your family Chuck?

Thanks, CP. Best to you and Mrs CP as well. So she will be home with you next week?  

Mrs W is hosting her office Christmas party here at our house tonight. Tomorrow we’re going to have some of the neighbors and their kids over for cookies and cider/hot coco and light up the fire pit out back.  We can see the Disney fireworks at two different times-should be a good evening.  Then Sunday having the in-laws over for dinner.  Lots of fun planned! 

Cheers!

8 minutes ago, Walter said:

Thanks, CP. Best to you and Mrs CP as well. So she will be home with you next week?  

Mrs W is hosting her office Christmas party here at our house tonight. Tomorrow we’re going to have some of the neighbors and their kids over for cookies and cider/hot coco and light up the fire pit out back.  We can see the Disney fireworks at two different times-should be a good evening.  Then Sunday having the in-laws over for dinner.  Lots of fun planned! 

Cheers!

Enjoy man. Yes all week. Looking forward to a good week

3 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I am SOOOO jealous...at least until hurricane season starts!

That’s alright, I’ll take one every ten years over blizzards, forest fires, earthquakes, avalanches, etc. out west.  Everyone has pluses and minuses to where they live. We’re going to drive with the top down to dinner tonight.  It’s all good, down here this time of the year.  Maybe fire up the pit after.  ✌🏼

15 hours ago, Walter said:

That’s alright, I’ll take one every ten years over blizzards, forest fires, earthquakes, avalanches, etc. out west.  Everyone has pluses and minuses to where they live. We’re going to drive with the top down to dinner tonight.  It’s all good, down here this time of the year.  Maybe fire up the pit after.  ✌🏼

:( I think I'm gonna cry..... it's minus one this morning and with the wind chill it's -13!  We haven't been above freezing since last Wed!  Enjoy your warmth...and pray for us! 

However next week....

Haven’t had “official” snow here since 1977.  I was living in the “snow belt” of upstate New York then.  I do remember having frozen rain when junior was about 3, here, but that’s it since moving here in ‘85.  Should be interesting down here if it does happen!

44 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

Enjoying winter, windows open 24 hours a day wearing shorts and a t-shirt at midnight while eating popsicles! :hysterical:

Windows open here today on a warm, sunny day. Just dragged the tree out to the backyard.  Taking down the ornaments before this evening’s festivities!