Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Glorious. Haven't seen a cloud for days let alone rain. Garden is rock hard, so much so I can't get the washing line pole in. 

...last night we got hit with a hailstorm.  Lasted 28 minutes, dumped 1.5 inches of rain and the hail on me deck this morning was STILL 3 inches deep 13 hours later!

Nice breeze helping it keep cool.

Very pleasant. Thank you for asking.

20180525_124451.thumb.jpg.5256e70ef04f965b07261fbf6a4f8e1f.jpg

Heading out to a neighborhood bbq at a friends house as a tropical storm approaches. Oh well, most of it will be undercover or just get in the hot tub, right?!?.  Been rainy for 2+ weeks now, so much for “The Sunshine State”.  

Looks like we’ve flipped in weather, CP. :D 

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Glorious

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD IT'S COLD!!!!!! Winter is tomorrow, but this mornings ride to work, my fingers were so cold they were burning.

Apart from flannelette sheets, warm cuddles with the missus, and backyard fires, winter can take a long walk off a short pier.

Steamy. Warm and humid. What a difference from that dreadful winter we had. Haven't had the heating on all May. Portugal next week for 10 days. Golfing for 4 days then a Villa for a week. Lots of fish and wine and relaxing.

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Steamy. Warm and humid. What a difference from that dreadful winter we had. Haven't had the heating on all May. Portugal next week for 10 days. Golfing for 4 days then a Villa for a week. Lots of fish and wine and relaxing.

Bon voyage and enjoy your holidays. Only 2 weeks until our summer holidays :)

We had 28-32C the last 10 days

It has been sunny and warm for weeks now. I don't even remember the last time it rained.

23 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Bon voyage and enjoy your holidays. Only 2 weeks until our summer holidays :)

We had 28-32C the last 10 days

Roasting again. I am well tanned even before Portugal. Where are you off to Led?

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Roasting again. I am well tanned even before Portugal. Where are you off to Led?

Are you going to the Algarve, CP?
We are going to Norway and Denmark. I've never been to Norway, it's a dream come true.
⛈️ Thunderstorm this morning, lots of rain today, cooled down to 17C now.

11 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Are you going to the Algarve, CP?
We are going to Norway and Denmark. I've never been to Norway, it's a dream come true.
⛈️ Thunderstorm this morning, lots of rain today, cooled down to 17C now.

Yes the Algarve Led. 4 days golfing near Lagos then a week in a Villa in Tavira. Never been to either Norway or Denmark - sounds great. Touring around in the car?

12:30am Heat Index 93F

JgWphkB.jpg

Total contrast to yesterdays glorious weather, today it's grey and muggy, constant drizzle for hours on end..

Still, the Hottest Place in the USA

tIcNMO1.jpg

Posted (edited)

28C, wonderful weather -  but I spent the day at the office :(

On 6/2/2018 at 7:58 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Yes the Algarve Led. 4 days golfing near Lagos then a week in a Villa in Tavira. Never been to either Norway or Denmark - sounds great. Touring around in the car?

Tavira looks awesome, nice beaches.  I've never been to Portugal or Spain. I love Greece and France.
We've booked a cottage in Norway and we will go on hiking. We visit Denmark the 4th time since 2009. We like that place very much. Everything is so relaxed in Scandinavia. :suntan:   :stereo:  :coffee:  :zzz::book:
Edited by LedZed66

beautiful mild sunny winter day. 25c today. Good enough for t-shirt and shorts.

Posted (edited)

Sweltering hot during the day.

Edited by luvlz2