Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Levee's gonna break..

I received correspondence today. FEMA I hope you're not in trouble when all is said and done.

Not where I am but the entire Atlantic Ocean vicinity is under seige. East coast US, Mexico, soon the far west region of Europe. Stay safe everyone! 

F9EA6C3D-7FC3-4F19-B65A-05B9EFF7467E.png

Florence on track to visit herself in SC.

I have close relatives that live in North & South Carolina, and Florida.  They take the time to always remind me how beautiful the weather is 'down there' every Winter, especially when a major snow event happens here.  So in the same spirit for once, I just wanted to point out that 90% of the time, a hurricane 'down there' means awesome late Summer/early Fall weather up here.  Instead of 8 days of stinging rain, sideways rain, and sand-filled salty rain, I get beautiful orange sunsets, colorful trees, and 70 degree windless weather to enjoy.

I sound like a shallow prick don't I ?  Please remember that come January.  

6 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

I have close relatives that live in North & South Carolina, and Florida.  They take the time to always remind me how beautiful the weather is 'down there' every Winter, especially when a major snow event happens here.  So in the same spirit for once, I just wanted to point out that 90% of the time, a hurricane 'down there' means awesome late Summer/early Fall weather up here.  Instead of 8 days of stinging rain, sideways rain, and sand-filled salty rain, I get beautiful orange sunsets, colorful trees, and 70 degree windless weather to enjoy.

I sound like a shallow prick don't I ?  Please remember that come January.  

I know some people in Fayetteville. And I'm complaining about a couple inches of rain here. :slapface: